PDA

View Full Version : Bri mar vs PJ Dump

lawnman757
03-05-2012, 02:55 PM
I recently sold my 2006 7x14' pj dump trailer and am looking to downsize to a 6 or 7' x 12', 12,000 dump. I liked my PJ but the paint peeled awful. I can take a rd trip and get either brand for about the same money. I see that PJ now powder coats thier trailers. Any opionions or experience with these brands in recent years? Thanks

ParkWelding
03-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Go with a powdercoated trailer. Looks way better longer than liquid paint. None of the companies really prep the steel that well, so the better bet is powder, IMO.

appalachianoutdoors
03-25-2012, 11:08 PM
I like the bri-mar but am not familier with the pj dump.

appalachianoutdoors
03-25-2012, 11:10 PM
I recently bought a bri-mar 7x12 10k with ramps under bed low profile. Have been very pleased so far. Added my 2 rows of decking boards around top held with 1/4" carriage bolts holding to the standards. I also had extra d rings added to the floor to give me extra tie downs. Was easier to let the factory drill through the metal so i was covered in case a mistake was made. Got a great price through my local dealer and you are close enough to the factory to pick it up yourself and save even more. :usflag: