PDA

View Full Version : stander and leaves

vaacutabove
03-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Im thinking about getting a stander. But I will be replacing a z with a bagger. How do the clam bagger/ piggey back thing work. any idea how much they are. This has been a problem of mine for years. Is it just faster to use a leaf plow and push them to the curb for a leaf loader. Just tarp the big yards? I think what it comes down to is I am having growing pains and un sure what to do.

Jimslawncareservice
03-05-2012, 10:52 PM
If it were me, I would just buy the factory bagger and modify it to fit the stander. Not sure which branf of stander your going to get.
Posted via Mobile Device

vaacutabove
03-06-2012, 07:12 AM
Toro or scag do they make a piggy back version. Has any one used one
Posted via Mobile Device

Jimslawncareservice
03-06-2012, 08:12 AM
Oems don't make one. There is a company here in mn that makes one for a stander. For the life of me I can't remember the name. I'll find a link in a bit, unless it get found before that.
Posted via Mobile Device

vaacutabove
03-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Peco makes one but not sure of a price
Posted via Mobile Device

Jimslawncareservice
03-06-2012, 08:44 AM
It seems most baggers that hang off the back of mower start around 2k and go up from there
Posted via Mobile Device

Jimslawncareservice
03-06-2012, 10:16 AM
It seems most baggers that hang off the back of mower start around 2k and go up from there
Posted via Mobile Device

djagusch
03-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Your options are the Peco or the Piggybackvac. Peco uses a belt powered blower. piggybackvac uses a BP blower on the boot.

I have not needed one yet as I own ZTR's w/baggers still. My plan is to buy the piggybackvac without the boot and buy a scag belt driven blower to make a complete unit. When I'll need to do this I don't know but that is the plan.