PDA

View Full Version : Hydro Pump and Wheel Motor Diagrams?

Hondo1
03-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a breakdown parts diagram of a hydro pump and wheel motor assembly.
I can find the pricing of both parts, but looking for a diagram breakdown. All websites sell seal overhaul kits, input shaft, cylinder,shock kits, ext. but no actual break down diagram of system.
I have a older J-Thomas book that gives a break down of a hydo pump, which is fine, but does me no good. How do know if this J-thomas breakdown is the same as my pump.

thank you
hondo1

RickyDL77
03-06-2012, 07:26 AM
what is the model of the pump? i have a couple breakdown/service manuals

pugs
03-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Breakdowns for Hydrogear pumps, motors or transaxles would be no problem. You need the numbers off the pump/motor/transaxle.

Anyone elses...good luck. Well I shouldnt say that. You can get breakdowns for the Eaton transaxles used on like Ferris Dual Drives and older Grasshopper stuff.

Hondo1
03-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Hondo1
03-06-2012, 09:55 AM
I have a Lazer Z Hp w/23kaw. 50" cut. 103-1942 is wheel motor #. Machine ser. #600,000. I would like to rebuild pumps and wheel motors, rather than purchasing new ones.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigFish
03-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a breakdown parts diagram of a hydro pump and wheel motor assembly.
I can find the pricing of both parts, but looking for a diagram breakdown. All websites sell seal overhaul kits, input shaft, cylinder,shock kits, ext. but no actual break down diagram of system.
I have a older J-Thomas book that gives a break down of a hydo pump, which is fine, but does me no good. How do know if this J-thomas breakdown is the same as my pump.

thank you
hondo1

Most mechanics would look at the numbers and compare...............

This site has a lot of info :http://www.m-and-d.com/Hydro-Gear_parts.html

pugs
03-06-2012, 10:22 AM
I have a Lazer Z Hp w/23kaw. 50" cut. 103-1942 is wheel motor #. Machine ser. #600,000. I would like to rebuild pumps and wheel motors, rather than purchasing new ones.
Posted via Mobile Device

That is useless. You would need the numbers off of the pump itself or the wheel motor itself.

Hondo1
03-06-2012, 11:12 AM
After I pull numbers off pumps and motors. Then where can I get diagrams from? Is there a special site out there also. Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device