PDA

View Full Version : Club cadet????????

Paradise Landscape
03-06-2012, 02:49 PM
are Club Cadet mowers and equipment any good???
i like toro for mowers and echo for like trimmers and blowers..
what do yall think???:cool2:

BigJon
03-06-2012, 03:05 PM
I have a CC760ES (http://www.cubcadet.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category2_10051_14101_1210164_33830_33830_-1_image) that I use for a couple of yards, it is a great machine. I am not sure how it would hold up to commercial use but for a couple yards it has been great. Once I get my yard service business going I plan on putting it into the fleet.

Paradise Landscape
03-06-2012, 03:41 PM
I have a CC760ES (http://www.cubcadet.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category2_10051_14101_1210164_33830_33830_-1_image) that I use for a couple of yards, it is a great machine. I am not sure how it would hold up to commercial use but for a couple yards it has been great. Once I get my yard service business going I plan on putting it into the fleet.

i saw one of those at a pawn shop, fairly new i can say. it was like $850. im still thinking of buying it, just need to do a little research on it. and like you, most of my business is residential and trying to get the business up running

DA Quality Lawn & YS
03-06-2012, 04:56 PM
What the heck is club cadet?

Is it a club for cub cadet owners?

Blades Lawn Maintenance
03-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Nah they are not good to cut with commercial .. I mean They ur pretty good but lat year mine was one the shop 3 times last years
Posted via Mobile Device

scotts lawn care
03-06-2012, 07:03 PM
You have to wonder about equipment that's sold at a pawn shop. Cub Cadet for commercial use - gotta say there are alot better brands out there.

Shindaiwa / Echo Dealer
03-08-2012, 09:51 AM
We see just as many Clobbered Cadets in for repair as Crapsmans and Weedbeaten brand junk. Stay away from it. Check your local Craigslist for some good used and well maintained professional branded equipment if $$$ are not available for new.

I'd personally get the new Toro Timemaster 30". I am not a dealer of Toro but was invited to their dealer meeting were I demoed one. All I can say is that I am Very Impressed.

petscanning
03-08-2012, 10:51 AM
We see just as many Clobbered Cadets in for repair as Crapsmans and Weedbeaten brand junk. Stay away from it. Check your local Craigslist for some good used and well maintained professional branded equipment if $$$ are not available for new.

I'd personally get the new Toro Timemaster 30". I am not a dealer of Toro but was invited to their dealer meeting were I demoed one. All I can say is that I am Very Impressed.

dang it. now I am more confused. I have been thinking about getting a timemaster or a ybravo 25" and basically settled on the ybravo and a recommendation from you makes me want to change my mind.

To the author dude look for a honda residential for around a $150s. I have one with the thumbs drives and I love it and I have used the sht out of it and it starts every time. I mowed a lawn last night no joke 12" high of thick fescue and it basically sailed through it. I had to keep the back hatch open a little since it couldnt mulch that much grass but it didnt even bog down. I see people selling all kinds on craigslist and watch for one and get it as soon as you see it or it will be gone.

N.H.BOY
03-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Ive got a cub cadet Tank 54" zero turn. Bought it 5 years ago and STILL use it. The bagging system on it sucks azz, but my runs fine, but as others said if its NOT commerical than walk away.

APLUS LAWN CARE
03-12-2012, 10:11 PM
I would not reccomend Cub Cadet for any sort of commercial mowing.

Blades Lawn Maintenance
03-12-2012, 10:13 PM
^^^Yeah that's really true!!!!!'
Posted via Mobile Device