PDA

View Full Version : Just landed another big one

Florida Gardener
03-06-2012, 10:40 PM
$1,600/mo. 10-K of Empire, lots of vines, palms, etc. A special thanks to Plantculture, I wouldn't have got this or a lot of others if not for him.
Posted via Mobile Device

KrayzKajun
03-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Congrats!!!!

Florida Gardener
03-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Congrats!!!!

Thanks Kajun! You gonna go with the walker?
Posted via Mobile Device

KrayzKajun
03-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks Kajun! You gonna go with the walker?
Posted via Mobile Device

Gunna wait and see how this meeting goes with a high school on Friday. my demo isnt untill the last week of March.

Florida Gardener
03-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Gunna wait and see how this meeting goes with a high school on Friday. my demo isnt untill the last week of March.

I wish people around here used them, I want to see how they cut our turfs here. On another note, I really like the hydrocut. It has a lot of power and leaves a great cut on St Aug.
Posted via Mobile Device

Landscape Poet
03-06-2012, 11:24 PM
$1,600/mo. 10-K of Empire, lots of vines, palms, etc. A special thanks to Plantculture, I wouldn't have got this or a lot of others if not for him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Congrats Diamond. Sounds like little by little you are getting where you want to be. Hope things keep going well for you.

Az Gardener
03-06-2012, 11:26 PM
That will bring your monthly avg up, good job.

Florida Gardener
03-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Congrats Diamond. Sounds like little by little you are getting where you want to be. Hope things keep going well for you.

Thanks Mike. Yea, it's all due to meeting the right people. This place is going to be fun maintaining. It's a really nice home.
Posted via Mobile Device

Florida Gardener
03-06-2012, 11:31 PM
That will bring your monthly avg up, good job.

Thanks Dave. Did you get that whale you told me about a little while back?
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Az Gardener
03-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Nope, they have "decided not to make a change at this time" but want to stay in touch... but I did land a 1,700 and a 1,000 in the last couple of weeks so don't cry for me. The plan is working, I just hired a field superintendent to free me up from the day to day stuff so I can focus more on sales and business development. Set some pretty lofty sales goals for the year. I figure I'm about 3-4 years behind Jim Lewis, not a bad place to be especially given the state of the economy. Congratulations again!

Florida Gardener
03-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Nope, they have "decided not to make a change at this time" but want to stay in touch... but I did land a 1,700 and a 1,000 in the last couple of weeks so don't cry for me. The plan is working, I just hired a field superintendent to free me up from the day to day stuff so I can focus more on sales and business development. Set some pretty lofty sales goals for the year. I figure I'm about 3-4 years behind Jim Lewis, not a bad place to be especially given the state of the economy. Congratulations again!
Hey, that's nothing to shy away from. That's great. The way your going you will probably surpass him. I don't think his resi's are of the dollar amount yours are. He's a good guy. Thanks again Dave. Sorry if I asked you this before, but have you guys completely ditched your Tru-cuts?
Posted via Mobile Device

Az Gardener
03-07-2012, 12:12 AM
They are still at our office but they don't get out much.