PDA

View Full Version : Gravely Pro Turn 400 VS Husqvarna PZ6034FXZT

mtmower
03-08-2012, 09:21 PM
I wanted to see if any operators, of one or both of these mowers, could give feed back on how these two compare. Was leaning toward another Hustler SZ but have been hearing some negative feed back on the new deck. So these may be my go to. Can an operator expect to get 3000 hrs. plus out of either of these in a somewhat dependable fashion?

Grass Wackerz
03-10-2012, 11:26 PM
I purchased a Husqvarna PZ6029FX last year, it now has 250+ hrs on it and the only problem I have had was the metal hyd. lines started to leak where they connect to the pumps. My dealer replaced them at no charge with rubber hyd. lines and it fixed the problem. I believe husqvarna has fixed the problem by puting a rubber section in the line.
With that being said I totaly love this machine, nice ride, nice cut, nice stripes w/out kit, way overkill on quality of build IMO, I really like how the spindle assy. is shaped kinda like a soup bowl... it leaves very little for wet grass to stick up on. anyway if you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email grasswackerz@hotmail.com

castlerockmo
03-11-2012, 12:44 AM
I have the Dixon version of the pz, I too had a problem with hydro lines. When they first came out the frequency would crack them. The took care of that problem rather quick and all the Pz come with hybrid hoses. I love my Pz, the warranty is good, lifetime leading edge, spindle housing, and frame. With 3 years across the board. They cut great, stripe nice wo a kit. You cant beat it!
Posted via Mobile Device

mtmower
03-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Thanks for the feed back. Grass Wacker I'm guessing we're cutting about the same kind of grass so that's good to hear.

CastleRock, How many hrs. do you have on her now?

Anybody out there with Gravelys?

castlerockmo
03-11-2012, 01:21 AM
I'm about the same as wacker. I have another older 52 Dixon that we use alot as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

GMLC
03-15-2012, 01:19 PM
I got to try the new Gravely Pro Turn 400 series yesterday at my dealers open house! It is really nice, well built and comfortable. The air seat and isolated platforms are awesome. It also has the dial adjust deck height and 3 year commercial warranty. Plus Gravely's fleet program allows us to get 20% off and 0% financing for 48 months!!!!!!! I most likely will be ordering one within the next two weeks.

castlerockmo
03-17-2012, 01:00 AM
I got to try the new Gravely Pro Turn 400 series yesterday at my dealers open house! It is really nice, well built and comfortable. The air seat and isolated platforms are awesome. It also has the dial adjust deck height and 3 year commercial warranty. Plus Gravely's fleet program allows us to get 20% off and 0% financing for 48 months!!!!!!! I most likely will be ordering one within the next two weeks.

thats funny BC that paragraph could be used for husqvarna ad well. From the isolated platform to 0% for 48 months. Ha
Posted via Mobile Device