PDA

View Full Version : Getting Green in the Midwest! Everyone Ready?

CRQualityMowing
03-12-2012, 09:49 AM
It's getting green in my area and the mowing season is going to be here before you know it! I didn't expect it this early, so I'm doing some last minute things. Just wondering if everyone is ready or you still have to make some purchases to get the year underway. If so, what are you buying? Good luck to everyone as I am excited that it's finally here.

BBC.lawn.services
03-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Just picked up a John Deere 717a got some high lifts for it and now I'm just waiting on oil and filters etc. to come in before I put it to work! Mowed a little with it yesterday and I'm loving it so far!

Planning on picking up some STIHL Equipment here in a couple of days FS90r and a blower of some sort.

Mowed my first lawn last week. She left it over grown over the winter. Stuff getting green so most everything is going to be mowed this next week. Can't wait!

CRQualityMowing
03-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Just picked up a John Deere 717a got some high lifts for it and now I'm just waiting on oil and filters etc. to come in before I put it to work! Mowed a little with it yesterday and I'm loving it so far!

Planning on picking up some STIHL Equipment here in a couple of days FS90r and a blower of some sort.

Mowed my first lawn last week. She left it over grown over the winter. Stuff getting green so most everything is going to be mowed this next week. Can't wait!

I run a 710a and love it as well. Might want to try Gator G6, they are high lift blades and really preform well on my Deere. You can never go wrong with Stihl handhelds.

I haven't mowed a yard yet, but it should be soon. I have only started some spring clean up.