PDA

View Full Version : 52" Toro Grandstand 480 Hours. $4900

Integrated_Ground_Service
03-12-2012, 02:37 PM
2009 52" Toro Grandstand 19HP Kaw. 480 Hours. Has all updates done by local dealer as mower is still under warranty until january 1st 2014 or another 720 hours. Mower is great! We have all grandstands. I am only selling this grandstand due to us purchasing 3 new 60" grandstands this week bc we are needing the bigger sizes for certain properties. This mower starts right up and works perfectly and has a new battery with a 3 year warranty. I know this mower has a 19HP but we have cut some thick wet grass with this mower and never have bog down issues, we also mow many hilly properties and it gets up without bogging down just as good and with as much ease as our grandstands with 24HP Kaw's. Any questions post it here or PM me and lets work out a deal.

LawnMan19
03-12-2012, 03:37 PM
I think you forgot to add it's location.:)

IRRITECH
03-15-2012, 09:24 PM
I think you forgot to add it's location.:)

I'm going to throw out a wild ass guess and say Toledo, OH. Let me know what you find out.

LawnMan19
03-15-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm going to throw out a wild ass guess and say Toledo, OH. Let me know what you find out.

He just added his location it wasn't there when he first posted this.:hammerhead:

03-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Bump for a good mower

03-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Some One some where, throw me an offer. Lets make a deal! Please lets be adults and keep it realistic and not have your offer reflecting you falling off the roof and bumping your head.

03-19-2012, 12:10 PM
Some One some where, throw me an offer. Lets make a deal! Please lets be adults and keep it realistic and not have your offer reflecting you falling off the roof and bumping your head. lol

LawnsRUsInc.
03-20-2012, 10:50 PM
I am in the market for your mower what can you do on the price? MY Local dealer has the same mower for a little less.

Landrus2
03-21-2012, 07:55 AM
Any pictures coming soon

weeble67
03-21-2012, 09:52 AM
I agree the price is kinda high. My dealer offered me one with half the hours for just above 4k.

03-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Thats why I stated, throw me some offers. Im open to listen.

03-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Can anyone tell me how to change the title of this post so I can change the price of this mower to 4300. Also I have no idea how to post pictures. If you want pics or talk abou the mower contact me here or email me at integratedgroundservices@gmail.com Thats where I am and our price.

dieseltech
03-27-2012, 02:24 PM
You cant change the title...a mod can but really just list a new price in a post and thats it.
Posted via Mobile Device

03-27-2012, 03:00 PM
Price $4200

grassmastersLC
03-27-2012, 08:23 PM
just a random question...But do you guys bag at all with your grandstands? If so what bagger do you use I just bought a 48" and am needing a bagger but don't know what to go with. Thanks

kyajsl
04-01-2012, 03:29 PM
No offense to you guys that want a deal but if your dealer has the same mower with less hours for cheaper then go buy it otherwise make the man a offer and stop telling him why its to high.I get sick of people always stating why some thing should be cheaper but wont make a serious offer .In my experience those people that talk like that dont really have the money and are just tire kickers.If you think his price is to high then make him a offer that you think is fair and stop the trash talking.

weeble67
04-06-2012, 03:18 PM
I will throw and offer out. $3300.

fgwalways
04-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Are you willing to meet anywhere ? Im not in Ohio

04-07-2012, 11:34 PM
This thing still has almost the same warranty left on it that most new mowers have. Still has 2 years and 700 hours warranty. Updates have been done. I have a toro soft cloth bagger for it. I just ordered last week a brand new set of turf masters for it that have not even been put on yet. Im not going to beg someone to take this mower. Its paid for we just need some more 60"s. I dont know about all of you shoppers on here, but i look at this site all the time for equipment and i just dont see many 3 year old 52" mowers with under 500 hours, brand new tires (not even put on yet) , bagger and still 2 YEARS worth the warranty. Im not giving this away. It is already a deal. Like I said earlier im not giving away a perfectly good mower for free. any of you doing residential, apartments or condos this is what you need.

04-07-2012, 11:35 PM
maybe will meet somewhere but im sure not close enough to make it worth it coming from tx.

04-07-2012, 11:38 PM
No offense to you guys that want a deal but if your dealer has the same mower with less hours for cheaper then go buy it otherwise make the man a offer and stop telling him why its to high.I get sick of people always stating why some thing should be cheaper but wont make a serious offer .In my experience those people that talk like that dont really have the money and are just tire kickers.If you think his price is to high then make him a offer that you think is fair and stop the trash talking.

Thanks. Well said. Its like a price match, if someone has it cheaper why ask the other to match the price? Save everyone the hassle and just buy the cheaper one from the get. Oh FYI, price should not be your only buying consideration. Thats how you end up spending more.

weeble67
04-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Just wanted to say that Mike is a great guy to deal with. If he tells you the condition of something bank on it. I am happy with my new Grandstand and trimmer. Thanks again Mike.