PDA

View Full Version : Exmark Walk-Behind!!

mr.phil
03-12-2012, 04:14 PM
I have a purchase inquiry question to ask all you gear heads out there. I have a gentlemen offering to sell me his Exmark 36" Metro, model M3613KC. I know the unit is not brand new but he has taking great care of it and he's only used it on his personal property. He's asking $480 for it and it includes a sulky but the only thing that has my attention is that it's electric start with a twin cylinder B&S engine on it. I don't believe they made these models with twin cylinder engines on them with electric start!! Now I'm only asking to see if this is maybe a nice deal or not and i can use the 36" to get into the gate ways and still be able to preserve some energy this year on the sulky knowing I'm aiming to be a solo operation. I also like the fact that it's an Exmark commercial grade piece of equipment as i already have a 52" lazer z hp that has helped my business out greatly!! Thanks for reading this and I'm sorry if it's kind of long it's just a raining day where I at so i have the time on my hand...lol

jtsnipe
03-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

mr.phil
03-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Are there any signs to look out for before purchase? Any know issues with these models?