PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a thread

APLUS LAWN CARE
03-12-2012, 08:52 PM
A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a thread about figuring the actual cost of doing business including calculating the cost of equipment and expenses. I don't remember a whole lot about it but I do remember it talked in detail about the various expenses and how to find your total net profit. I can't even remember what the title of the thread was. I had the thread bookmarked and I have somehow lost it. I should have subscribed to it but I didn't think of that then. Does anyone remember a thread like this?

TNGrassCutter
03-12-2012, 10:22 PM
It's probably the one by procut, called how to bid commercial accounts for real, or something like that.
Posted via Mobile Device

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING
03-12-2012, 10:25 PM
I dunno what it was called but, you could try going a few pages back.

Wecutgrass
03-13-2012, 12:37 AM
its by procut or procut1 maybe, search his name and you can find it.

TuffWork
03-13-2012, 12:42 AM
I'm not really sure what it's called, but if your new, just research every thread by procut and LEARN.

APLUS LAWN CARE
03-13-2012, 12:50 AM
Well the one by PROCUT1 was not the one I had found before but it is just as good if not better. It provides alot of valuable information and that is what I was looking for. Thanks.

rkeguy
03-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Well the one by PROCUT1 was not the one I had found before but it is just as good if not better. It provides alot of valuable information and that is what I was looking for. Thanks.

If it's the one I'm thinking of it was written by KS_Grasscutter and it provided detail on finding overhead, cost, etc. It was moved to the Business section and the link it: http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=370619

APLUS LAWN CARE
03-13-2012, 06:37 PM
If it's the one I'm thinking of it was written by KS_Grasscutter and it provided detail on finding overhead, cost, etc. It was moved to the Business section and the link it: http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=370619

That is the one, thanks!