PDA

View Full Version : Sealcoating Equipment $950.00

Metro Lawn
03-13-2012, 11:53 AM
I am selling all the equipment needed to do asphalt and concrete sealing. I have a 300 gallon sealer tank, gas powered pump system, all hoses, spray wand, wand extension, spray tips, and a 5hp parking lot blower. The unit will fit in a pick up or on a small trailer. I have been doing this for several years and I am now buying a bigger system to do large parking lots. I will not sell this unit to anyone in my local service area as I am not getting out of the business, just upgrading. There is a big demand for sealing driveways and small lots, so this unit will make money. The average driveway takes $35 in material to do and pays around $225. This can be done by one person in about an hour. The business is there and there are not many people doing it. This would also make a good add on service for lawn services, carpet cleaners, fence companies, tree services, and other service companies. There is also the added services you can do like crack filling and painting parking lines. This system could be used in the winter to spray liquid deicer with a few mods. Asking 950.00 firm
Call John 586-634-2904

The equipment is still in the storage trailer and I should have it out this week.

Metro Lawn
03-16-2012, 01:25 AM
First $800.00 gets it.

Metro Lawn
03-16-2012, 01:42 AM
Here is a video of this type of system on a small commercial lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwtXcrIisD8

Metro Lawn
03-16-2012, 01:46 AM
May consider trade for a Partner gas brick/cement saw and other paver tools.

Metro Lawn
03-19-2012, 07:25 PM
sold sold sold