PDA

View Full Version : Wire harness needed for a Skagg ??

Floridalandcare
03-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Got a 52inch 25hp Kohler Skagg that needs a new wiring harness.
Model #STT52A-25ch
SER# 5440085.

Wires are smoking when trying to start machine ( when key turned machine does nothing ) will not even turn over . . When shorting the starter it does have spark to the plugs but the electric fuel solrnoide has no power.

Where can I order one from??

Thanks in advance

piston slapper
03-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Is this your own....or a repair.....
Not a valleycrest mower...is it....
Posted via Mobile Device

Floridalandcare
03-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Im an owner operator who does all his own equiptment maintenance , mostly because I really enjoy it . Believe me there is zero affiliation with VC.other than getting out bid by them,
I just need a wiring harness for a TT

djagusch
03-16-2012, 11:42 PM
You can go to scags website and look up the manuals/parts diagram for the model/sn of your mower. They do have different part numbers for different engines.

After you get the part number you can order it from the local dealer or online (google rcwp mower parts they have part numbers/prices online).
Posted via Mobile Device

piston slapper
03-17-2012, 05:17 AM
Im an owner operator who does all his own equiptment maintenance , mostly because I really enjoy it . Believe me there is zero affiliation with VC.other than getting out bid by them,
I just need a wiring harness for a TT

Not a fan of vc either...had a 1Ab repair shop in seffner try to sub out a TT with the same problem...I was kind enough to tell him how to fix it.....but he weren't no rocket scientist....and he is always a little lean when its time to get paid.

TurfTigers main wiring problems usually center around the fuse holders.
If there's not too many melted wires the harness is repairable.
Last time I checked...new harness is over $200.
Send me a pm with a contact #.....maybe I can help.
Posted via Mobile Device