mbrock
03-15-2012, 11:33 PM
I need help on bidding on a
big Church!!

easy-lift guy
03-16-2012, 08:02 AM
I need help on bidding on a
big Church!!

What kind of help do you need?, better yet are you a member of this church?, if yes I would suggest excusing yourself from this bid and move on, otherwise you will have problems and than some. If your not a member of this church what do you need help with??
easy-lift guy

weeze
03-16-2012, 03:32 PM
how big? what church? i live in boaz too.

GreenerSide
03-16-2012, 08:17 PM
We need some details before we can even try to help you

JB1
03-16-2012, 08:23 PM
We need some details before we can even try to help you

he said a big church.

KODAKMOWING99
03-16-2012, 08:46 PM
need more info to help,area+surface+obstacle+services,sometimes just by puttting all the info on the screen or paper really helps simplify big bid jobs

IES
03-17-2012, 01:33 PM
If its a smaller big church the amount charged should be the number of members divided by the toyotas in parking lot +40.00. If its a big big big church you take the number of clergy times steeple bells and add 23.45$. Hope this helps :)
Posted via Mobile Device

landscaper22
03-18-2012, 11:19 AM
What kind of help do you need?, better yet are you a member of this church?, if yes I would suggest excusing yourself from this bid and move on, otherwise you will have problems and than some. If your not a member of this church what do you need help with??
easy-lift guy
I second that. Even if you are not a member, think hard about it. Servicing for a church is a lot like servicing for a neighborhood association. Every resident, and in this case, a lot of church members think they are your boss. There is always that one BIG decision maker that thinks they run the church that you will never please. And even though they have never bothered reading the contract, they will still want you doing things that were not agreed on and don't think they have to pay extra. Haha! :hammerhead: