PDA

View Full Version : New customer letter

POWER STROKE
03-18-2012, 12:10 AM
I was wondering when you guys go give a new potential customer a estimate, doe's any one give them a letter with info about your company and what services you offer, and maybe a couple referral on it also. I was thinking of maybe start doing this, try something different to see if it helps to gain more customers.

Thanks in advance for any help or reply's.

- POWER

CS-LAWNSERVICE
03-18-2012, 08:53 AM
I was wondering when you guys go give a new potential customer a estimate, doe's any one give them a letter with info about your company and what services you offer, and maybe a couple referral on it also. I was thinking of maybe start doing this, try something different to see if it helps to gain more customers.

Thanks in advance for any help or reply's.

- POWER

I actually give them a 2 pocket folder with several business cards a letter of introduction that includes company history a copy of my business license ( has copy printed across the front of it ) and a letter from my insurance company stating I am insured for what I am doing ,a tri-fold brochure

JimLewis
03-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Power Stroke,

Yes, we do that. PM me with your email address and I'll share it with you.

PLS-Tx
03-19-2012, 01:09 AM
I have been wanting to come up with something too. I try to tell each person I give a bid to as much about our company as I can. It sure would be good to have it on paper.