PDA

View Full Version : bed liner

planetlc
03-19-2012, 11:21 PM
How many of you have a spray in liner? I'm looking to replace my liner and curious if I should look into a rhino liner
Posted via Mobile Device

HPSInc
03-19-2012, 11:46 PM
I got the linex done this year. they spray it on thinner than rhino liner but its harder and coarser. Its dry like 10 minutes after they spray. I went over the rails. it was a good idea rather than under. rhino is sprayed on thicker, but its softer.

I actually brought my truck back a couple days later after tossing a wheel barrow in the bed it tore the liner in 3 little spots. they fixed it for me no problem and it never did it again almost a year later after lots of bed abuse. So i dunno what the deal there was. either way, lifetime warranty so no need to really worry about it. If you go get it done paying cash usually gets it done cheaper and with no tax. atleast the places around here do it.

My friend has rhino liner and while his has more years of use to it, it looks pretty well hammered. I think for rough use most go with line-x but Rhino is probably good too. theres other brands out there as well that im sure are just as good.

planetlc
03-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Ya I was considering line x as well... if you don't mind, how much did it run you?
Posted via Mobile Device

NMS0219
03-20-2012, 12:00 AM
line x is the best. Reflex liner is the worst. It looks like they trowel it on like roofing tar.

HPSInc
03-20-2012, 09:02 AM
i paid $445, fullsize pickup bed (6 ft) and went over the rails.