PDA

View Full Version : spring lawn aerating

Belleaire Care
03-22-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi everyone!

With the really mild weather here in south central Ontario we have started our commercial lot clean ups already.

Was wondering if anybody has started aerating lawns for this spring yet?

Thanks guys,

Mike

Kartanimal29
03-22-2012, 10:16 PM
It's going to snow next week wait. I haven't done anything yet but the lawns sure are nice and green here in CT , well some of them.

Belleaire Care
03-23-2012, 12:02 AM
Hi K29
Yeah it's been crazy weather here lately.... gonna give it a little while..

teye69
03-25-2012, 02:38 PM
I need help. I bought a Ryan Lawnaire V aerator 2006. In great shape. Engine runs fine. Aerator moves great and the tines roll well. It will not leave plugs. I have sharpened the tines, I have cleaned the tines with a brush. It weights penalty and I even filled the roller with water plus put a 40 pound bag of sand on the aerator and still no plugs. I have some photos. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Glenn Lawn Care
03-25-2012, 04:26 PM
I need help. I bought a Ryan Lawnaire V aerator 2006. In great shape. Engine runs fine. Aerator moves great and the tines roll well. It will not leave plugs. I have sharpened the tines, I have cleaned the tines with a brush. It weights penalty and I even filled the roller with water plus put a 40 pound bag of sand on the aerator and still no plugs. I have some photos. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Is the aerator locked down or do you still have it up?
Posted via Mobile Device