PDA

View Full Version : paver/wall seminar

Alan
12-10-2002, 10:58 PM
Seems like I've seen mention of a paver and/or wall seminar held down in New Jersey sometime during the winter. Was I dreaming or can someone throw a little more information my way?

BRL
12-11-2002, 12:04 PM
http://www.ephenry.com/store/eventCalendar.asp

Check out the one in bold half way down. Let me know if you're coming down for it. I'm trying for this year's & I've heard good things about it. Many here have been there & there are past threads if you want to search them for comments, maybe try EP Henry to find those. Take care.

Alan
12-11-2002, 05:25 PM
Thank you, I'm going to try to attend for at least part of the week. Not sure I dare be away too long during snow season. February seems to have only two extremes, either no snow all month, which is the normal scenario, or snow once a week.

BRL
12-12-2002, 05:39 PM
I forgot about that, a serious concern in your case. LOL I've been trying to sneak up to Vermont for a couple of days of snowboarding, which is usually not a problem in December. However the El Nino has set in & we're getting coastal storm after storm that either snows, ices, or threatens potential snow & ice, so I've been forced to wait for a break in the action :(
An ironic note: I received a brochure from EP Henry in the mail today about that seminar.

MD Land Management
12-17-2002, 10:14 PM
Hi guys

The EP Henry Seminar is one of the best I have ever been to and if you arent already become ICPI certified it will pay off in the long run for you guys. MAHTS has been a requirement for my supervisors to attend. It also gives them something to do while waiting for it to snow down here in Jersey. If you want to find out about what goes on at the show gimmie a buzz. Its a great show hope to see you guys there.

Mark
MD Landscape Management
Cherry Hill, NJ:cool:

SCAPEASAURUSREX
12-21-2002, 08:56 PM
UNILOCK also puts on seminars here in Jersey along with Rutgers/ cook college on pavers and stone and landscape construction, been to most of them and found them all informative.

little green guy
12-22-2002, 02:41 AM
I might try to make it there too.