PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Gravely 34z

fatboynormmie
03-23-2012, 11:20 PM
FS 2005 15hp Kaw Gravely 34z low hour machine (254hr) in good condition.Has a Qwikchute installed on deck.Unit has a suspension seat and headlights,I added wider rear tires and a 2" hitch to the front of the frame with an electrical power hookup for accessories.Comes with 5 sets of blades hi-lifts and mulchers as well as an actual mulch baffle that goes under the deck (not installed).Mower needs nothing but an operator .Unit cuts great in all conditions and strips awesome .Figured someone local could possibly use it. $3200 Can be reached at 443-844-four538 Norm

fatboynormmie
03-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Sat bump for a nice mower

fatboynormmie
04-07-2012, 07:51 PM
New price bump $2800 anyone interested ?

lifetree
04-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Just curious, why are you selling ??

StBalor
04-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Just curious, why are you selling ??

I was curious also, I talked to you last spring. this was your favorite mower, did you find something better?

fatboynormmie
04-15-2012, 10:40 PM
Well last year was very wet all summer and I couldn't put neither of my zero turns on custs lawns or there would have been damaged caused.It forced me to use my BOP for everything which really sucked due to deck clogging issues so I almost sold it(BOP).Well a fellow member(Exact Rototilling) found a set of super lift blades that worked AWESOME on the 32" BOP so I tried a set and was floored by how they performed.I ended up using the 32" BOP on every lawn for 3-4 months straight due to wet conditions.I almost never had to double cut at all.I really grew to like running the BOP with the velke x2 .So the 34z sat in the garage all last year as well as so far this year.It made me reconsider my business strategy which now utilizes the smaller walk behind as more of a main mower for many reasons.Now BOP is up in the air so I recently purchased a 36"tthp due to it's proven track record and parts availability.I plan on keeping both the BOP and the TTHP for now.Hopefully BOP straightens out their issues and keeps their business going.

Soooo thats the reason I listed the 34z for sale.Who ever purchases the 34z is basically getting a like new mower .I take very good care of my equipment and run a small solo operation.The mower looks better in person then in the pics.If anyone local wants to come take for a spin let me know and we can schedule an appointment.Thanks Norm

fatboynormmie
04-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Whats it going to take to get this thing sold?You guys feel my price is out of line?

fatboynormmie
04-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Friday bump
Posted via Mobile Device

fatboynormmie
05-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Well my little 34z went down the road with it's new owner today.He was a nice young fella just startin out.Hopefully little red is as good to him as he was for me.