PDA

View Full Version : Who Does Your Company Apparel?

gmlcinc
03-24-2012, 01:57 PM
I am using Queensboro and have all my stuff embroidered. I'm really happy with their work and I think there prices are pretty competitive, but most of the stuff shrinks really bad. We have to hang dry everything. It also takes at least a couple weeks to get anything, but I assume that's the norm for custom stuff..

Who are you guys using to do your company apparel and are you happy with them?

weaver
03-24-2012, 03:02 PM
I am using Queensboro and have all my stuff embroidered. I'm really happy with their work and I think there prices are pretty competitive, but most of the stuff shrinks really bad. We have to hang dry everything. It also takes at least a couple weeks to get anything, but I assume that's the norm for custom stuff..

Who are you guys using to do your company apparel and are you happy with them?

Walmart has been taking care of mine for years now... Wrangler carpenter shorts...$15 Beefy non pocket tees $8 Jc penny steel toe hikers.. Keeping it simple..

Mxrider52
03-24-2012, 05:51 PM
I get mine through Queensboro. Good quality. I have not had a problem with shrinking though. But I get just t-shirts with the logo printed on them. And they have always shipped quick for me. Maybe it just depends on the quantity you order. I order small quantities as I am solo.

drakewylde
03-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Vista Print does a nice job on Polo's and such but their caps are pretty shitty quality.
Posted via Mobile Device

grandview (2006)
03-24-2012, 08:32 PM
local printer for me. I get the Beefy Tshirts they last longer and don't really shrink.

hi_speedreed
03-24-2012, 09:14 PM
I use Embroidme. They have a shop here in Charleston and it's local people that own it. They are always good to me. my work shirt is a short sleeve button up with my company name on the left breast, my name is on the right. It's a 65-35 poly cotton blend regular short sleeve work shirt like you see shop guys wear. Its pale green in color. I really like it. Never been a t-shirt guy.

castlerockmo
03-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Cintas for us as well as local printer for my tees
Posted via Mobile Device

JB1
03-24-2012, 09:16 PM
we got a great local place pretty fast and great prices and local.

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING
03-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Vistaprint or local company for my T-Shirts and Embroid Me for caps.
Thinking of getting pants done but, I am sort of re-thinking that idea because it costs a bit more than I was expecting to pay.