PDA

View Full Version : I'm now a convicted murderer

Florida Gardener
03-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Of crape myrtles that is. One of my good customers had me do some murdering of 2 large ones. They were competing with even larger trees, but, she wanted it done. I fought the (landscaping) law but the law won.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dean of Green
03-24-2012, 11:58 PM
You have not been convicted. Maybe you can plea down to myrtleslaughter.

BOSS LAWN 2343
03-25-2012, 12:37 AM
Thats was a good way to get me into this thread! :laugh:

jvanvliet
03-26-2012, 11:06 AM
Of crape myrtles that is. One of my good customers had me do some murdering of 2 large ones. They were competing with even larger trees, but, she wanted it done. I fought the (landscaping) law but the law won.
Posted via Mobile Device

Plead the "stand your ground" law :gunsfirin

ron mexico75
03-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Were the myrtles wearing dark hoodies?......sorry couldn't resist. :cry:

Day off?
03-26-2012, 07:13 PM
We all get forced to do something we don't agree with. Crape murder, red mulch ect. As long as your customer is happy and your getting paid... That's what really matters.

Florida Gardener
03-26-2012, 07:46 PM
We all get forced to do something we don't agree with. Crape murder, red mulch ect. As long as your customer is happy and your getting paid... That's what really matters.

Yea...true, but I just hate doing it. It's weird bc she let's me do all the palms correctly, grass cut high. Etc but some of the trees get the hack back. They come back, but look like crap for a while...
Posted via Mobile Device

RAlmaroad
03-26-2012, 09:10 PM
We have those pink giants which I don't like and prefer the red decent size. I'm guilty of removing two of those giants. However I must say in their defense that their yearly growth spikes (sometimes 7') make wonder runner bean stakes for the garden. I replanted the Cherokee Red Variety. The white species have a wonderful smell.