PDA

View Full Version : Mowing Sheet/Route List

Dstosh
03-25-2012, 09:20 PM
I am looking at making a different sheet for my crew to carry in the truck...It would include mowing instructions special notes and things of that nature. I would put it in a three ring binder and they would be organized according to the day they are cut and such.

I was thinking about including customer info, special notes and making an area for the forman to write notes... and the bottom half would probably be a table of dates for times the property was serviced

Does anyone have any examples of what they use or how they instruct their crew what to do daily?

Thanks

Dstosh
03-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Anyone...bueller?

Alluring Lawns
03-26-2012, 06:14 PM
I use Gopher software and it works really well for scheduling and property info.

THEGOLDPRO
03-26-2012, 06:18 PM
I have a very basic type of route sheet, I find when its too complicated where they have to write down times and stuff they never seem to do it. So i made it real basic.

Here is the one i have been working on for this season, i still need to add all my customers in it.
http://www.lawnsite.com/picture.php?albumid=838&pictureid=5752

KrayzKajun
03-26-2012, 06:51 PM
I really like gold pro. Whts program did u make that in?
Posted via Mobile Device

THEGOLDPRO
03-26-2012, 07:19 PM
I really like gold pro. Whts program did u make that in?
Posted via Mobile Device

I just used a program called office suite writer x,it took me about 10 minuts to figure it out and make the sheet.

you can download it here for free.
https://www.download-free.com/office-suite

KrayzKajun
03-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

THEGOLDPRO
03-26-2012, 07:24 PM
np man.......

LindblomRJ
03-26-2012, 08:54 PM
Looks like Open office. Great spreadsheets, and word processor programs. Just as powerful and more useful than MS office. In fact, you can save files as office files, Word or Excel. Never used the presentation or database stuff.

Also able to save files as PDF files. Really nice for send proposals and contracts.

Weekend cut easymoney
03-26-2012, 09:18 PM
try Clip software from sensible software--scheduling program--
it will make most of the headaches of scheduling go away...you will be able to sleep at night and not have tpo try and remember the schedule--also can print a nice route sheet