PDA

View Full Version : Landscape Design Software

Jason Dale
12-11-2002, 08:39 PM
Does anyone have suggestions of good landscape design software. Especially any with before and after capabilities so they can be shown to a potenial customer.

therainman
12-12-2002, 03:22 AM
Do a search there have been several threads on this topic already. should be alot of infio there for u.

shawn

IBGreen
12-13-2002, 02:02 AM
I'm sorry but if someone begins another post by saying " do a search" I am going to puke in the middle of my floor! He knows he can do a search!

Lanelle
12-13-2002, 02:26 AM
Unfortunately there are some topics that the long time members have responded to at least 10 to 20 times each. People get tired of answering the same question every month. Rather than asking the member where they were when this was discussed last month, the search recommendation is made. This just happens to be one of those topics.
Now to the question.
Most of the better programs will allow the before and after photos to be in one frame. Look at DIG, ProLandscape, Visual Impact and there are a couple more in that quality range. Remember that a photo rendering is a sales tool, not an installation specification tool. A scaled plan is still the best way to communicate exactly where and what is going to be installed.

therainman
12-13-2002, 02:35 AM
Maybe he did not know he could search. look at his number of posts, as I did before I told him to search. ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!:angry: So, maybe he did not know, I was really only trying to be helpful. The search feature is there to be used, and if used it can be very helpful..... ONLY 1 POST see that???????

shawn

Lanelle
12-13-2002, 02:48 AM
Maybe we should take up a collection to buy IBGreen a mop. I think he's gonna need it at some point.:D

therainman
12-13-2002, 02:49 AM
How much do u need???????:D

Lanelle
12-13-2002, 03:03 AM
Let's see, there's the Mop with the sponge
A bucket
Bottle of disinfectant
And at least 6 or 7 rolls of Tums*

* Some for IBGreen and some for the sleepless moderators here.

So what's that come to?

SCL
12-13-2002, 09:05 AM
I too looked at his number of posts and think the response is apprpriate. Don't puke> If you do it starts this chain reaction and we all start puking:D On subject, I like DIG for its price to feature ratio, but I still haven't bought it/ Maybe this winter. I have a tendency to overthink purchases like this.