PDA

View Full Version : Pricing for landscape removal

asllct
03-27-2012, 10:47 PM
I have a client who is wanting to start fresh. She has approx 20 large/overgrown scrubs in the front of the house and is wanting them all removed including the stumps. My question for you guys is what would you charge for something like this. As long as I bid it right, I will also be the one designing and installing the new landscape. My plan is to rent an excavator and dig them out so ill be adding that rental price in which will be about 150 for the day. It should take myself and one guy an 8 hour day to complete this portion of the project. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

DuallyVette
03-27-2012, 11:21 PM
I have a client who is wanting to start fresh. She has approx 20 large/overgrown scrubs in the front of the house and is wanting them all removed including the stumps. My question for you guys is what would you charge for something like this. As long as I bid it right, I will also be the one designing and installing the new landscape. My plan is to rent an excavator and dig them out so ill be adding that rental price in which will be about 150 for the day. It should take myself and one guy an 8 hour day to complete this portion of the project. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Scrubbery ???????

TruSomethingOrOther
03-28-2012, 03:40 AM
What hourly rate do you pay yourself, your labor? What other materials are you spending to do the job? Write it all down on paper and add up the cost. Add 10% over that for final cost, if it's too high of a price, you have some negotiating room.

phlandscaping
03-28-2012, 04:34 AM
I agree you have to work off of your hourly rate. At the same time don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Meaning don't expect the design and install and end up cutting yourself short on the removal unless you take care of the design and install contract beforehand.

asllct
03-28-2012, 08:44 AM
That seems simple enough, thanks for the information. Ill let you know if I get the job.