PDA

View Full Version : Push mower w/ bagger that doesn't clog up?

dogdjour
03-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Anyone know of any good push mowers that have a chute that doesn't clog up?
I have to clean up my mess for some of my residential customers when grass is growing like it is in Ky right now and I need a new push mower anyway so.......any ideas?

OLC
03-29-2012, 10:34 AM
We have been pretty happy with commercial honda mowers. They never plug up, they can even bag grass in the rain.

Exact Rototilling
03-29-2012, 11:31 AM
Ybravo with additional option of high vent bag. Some like them better than the Honda HRCs.
Posted via Mobile Device

joelslawncare
03-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Ya, I run honda hrc216 commercial mowers too. They bag great in the rain; and I even can go full speed well doing it without any clogging!!!! HONDA IS THE BEST

Dr.NewEarth
03-29-2012, 12:33 PM
We only use rear baggers on our push mowers. Kick the bag with your right foot as you cut, so the clippings move to the left side of the bag away from the chute opening on the right.

Roger
03-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Honda HRX217 -- been using for a few years now, ... rear bagger, never clogged the chute under VERY difficult and heavy bagging conditions. Bag is big too! It is the best from (from my limited experience): Snapper, LawnBoy (old staggered wheeled models), Toro Proline.

I would think the Honda Commercial machine would be similar because of very much the same design.