PDA

View Full Version : 2001 F250 XLT V10 w/ Western Ultramount and SnowEx 1075 Salter

growitmowitlawncare
03-29-2012, 04:00 PM
Selling a 2001 Ford F250 XLT V10 Extended Cab 4x4 Truck with 171k miles. Automatice transmission, PW, PL, CD, Cassette, Cruise, Air, Tilt Steering, Warn Manual Locking Hubs, Whelen Strob Lights, Bed Liner, Sliding Rear Window, Cloth Seats with flip up front center console(no tears in any seats), matching floor mats, recent oil change, and all maintenance has been done. This was my personal truck so everything that has gone wrong with it has been fixed.

Everything works as it should. Transmission is tight, interior is very clean, 4 wheel drive works as it should.

It will need new tires soon and the brakes are squealing a little. It has some rust on the tailgate, around rear wheels, and at the bottom of the doors.

Its a great truck with plenty of power for hauling, plowing, anything. I would drive it across the country today.

Its a work horse and I have owned for 4 years. Looking to sell it because I have bought a truck to replace this one and now I don't need it.

Comes with:

2010 Western Ultramount 8' Pro Plus Steel Plow. New controller, wiring in truck, and mount receivers this year. Original paint and cutting edge. Cutting edge has plenty of life left. Very little rust. Looks almost new and works great.

2008 SnowEx 1075 Swing Away Salt Spreader. New controller and truck wiring this year also. Works great and holds about 700lbs of salt.

Looking to get $11,750 OBO

($6500 Truck, $3850 plow, $1400 Salt Spreader)

Located just north of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Interested in partial trades: Exmark Lazer, Vbox Salter, Dump Trailer, Landscape Trailer, Exmark Turf Tracer

growitmowitlawncare
03-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Phone number is (231) 580-9127....

Also, lowering the price to $11,000 OBO

Make me an offer, new truck is here along with the new plow so this thing is just taking up space.

Comes with a full tank of gas, decals removed, and I just put a new rust free tailgate on it.

LawnMan19
03-30-2012, 11:42 AM
Good looking setup.

growitmowitlawncare
03-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Yeah it is a great setup. I started my business with the truck and now I bought myself a 2012 F250 with a new wideout. Hate to see this one go but I have upgraded everything and don't need it. Hoping somebody will take it off my hands quick so I don't feel guilty driving the new truck and having this one sit in the driveway.

growitmowitlawncare
03-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Still sitting in the driveway....

growitmowitlawncare
04-02-2012, 11:28 AM
After talking to a few people I think I was still high on the price.

Looks like the front passenger bed support rusted so when you put a load in the bed the front passenger side sags...not very happy about this. Didn't notice it till this morning.

Anyways....its down to $10,500obo now...the wife is pissed the truck hasn't sold yet.

Make an offer!

growitmowitlawncare
04-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Just put new front brake pads on this afternoon.

Forgot to mention it has remote start too.

growitmowitlawncare
04-04-2012, 08:39 PM
another bump....