PDA

View Full Version : toro 6000 series 60"

bohiaa
03-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Hey all:

Not too happy about loosing 2 eXmark dealers in my area, I ordered 2 Toro 6000 series 60" Machines Monday.

I'm paying 12,000.00 Per unit. and yes it has all the bells and whistles. with the kaw engine........

I took a demo and placed the toro at 3.5" hight, and one of my eXmarks and they cut VERY Close......

I hope to hear from a few of you toro Guys, and I hope I made the right decission.

25,000.00 Was hard to let go of......

Thanks

dutchacres
03-30-2012, 04:50 AM
Just wondering what engine you went with. I am looking into buying new mower and I am looking at the exmark with either the 34 or 38hp kohler. I have been trying to find someone running either of these with a 60" deck to see the fuel consumption numbers they are getting. I looked at toro but don't have a dealer around me close so I am either going exmark, ferris or kubota if I decide to go diesel.
Posted via Mobile Device

themadcutter
03-30-2012, 08:12 PM
They are way cheaper in my area.

I have 2 toro dealers near me and looked at the 6000 series. I just got a price of 9700 and that was with the 29hp kohler efi engine. both dealers are running 25% off through april and I was told that is an offer running through all toro dealerships. I don't know if they meant all in this district or nationwide though.

I like the 6000 and think I may be getting one. I loved the baffles on the deck. very beefy compared to what my exmark was not to mention they are adjustable which can come in handy.