PDA

View Full Version : 94 GMC W4/ Isuzu NPR Belt Question

greenguy08
03-29-2012, 10:35 PM
I need a diagram or picture of the engine belts for a 94 GMC W4/ Isuzu NPR. Need to get this truck back on the road asap, after rescuing it from a really bad mechanic. I just need to know how many belts and where they go- alternator belt is on already. Thanks in advance!

scarletoak
03-29-2012, 10:39 PM
There may be a sticker under the hood somewhere outlining your belt routing. If not you could pick up a copy of the haynes repair book for your truck or visit a local Parts Source and use there free look up with Mitchell OnDemand.

greenguy08
03-29-2012, 10:50 PM
No sticker for belt diagram when you tilt the cab. Haynes' website does not list this truck at all for their manuals...can anyone help? A pic of your truck with the cab tilted and a closeup of the belts, or a link, maybe?
:confused:

adam.neusbaum
04-06-2012, 06:37 PM
No sticker for belt diagram when you tilt the cab. Haynes' website does not list this truck at all for their manuals...can anyone help? A pic of your truck with the cab tilted and a closeup of the belts, or a link, maybe?
:confused:
I have this truck, will be Sunday when I have the time. Send me your # & ill text u a pic then.
Posted via Mobile Device