PDA

View Full Version : 48 WRIGHT STANDER - $1700 - Northern VA

oomph
04-02-2012, 01:41 AM
2001 model, I bought two used for this season, but selling one because most the lawns we've been doing are too small for it. I'm letting it go for what I got in it. These things sell brand new for 8k, but the price reflects the year use of the machine.

Would make a great mower for someone starting out, the machine runs and cuts well.

Dual Hydro, Kawasaki engine

They have been used commercially by the previous owner and maintained well over the years. Machines shows wear and tear, but not a rust bucket.

If you're interested, PM me with your email if you got any questions or would like some pics, thanks!

Local Pickup only

LawnMan19
04-02-2012, 09:01 AM
Sounds like a real good deal.

oomph
04-02-2012, 08:11 PM
yeah, to be honest, I'm taking a bit of a loss on it. I really don't see myself using both full time and would rather allocate the money towards another piece of equipment.

I'll consider trading for an Aerator of similar value. I need I could use a backup.

RLS24
04-02-2012, 08:29 PM
do you have any pictures of it? also do you have any idea how many hours are on it?

oomph
04-02-2012, 09:07 PM
I have two, both run and look about the same.

Both show around 1900 hours

One of them has a newer motor on it, so the hours aren't the best representation on that motors use.

The other one has newer hydros on it.

Both start right up on the 1st or 2nd pull.

I'll post pictures hopefully tomorrow, the machines are in storage atm.

oomph
04-08-2012, 11:05 PM
FYI, Both are sold. Local guy picked em up.