PDA

View Full Version : Is this a decent deal?

ron mexico75
04-02-2012, 09:12 AM
I have been wanting one of these for a while. So sick of hand edging, sore right shoulder from the "cutting" and then kicking out the edge. Takes forever too if its a large area or hard ground.

I am just really sketchy about buying expensive things from Craigslist. Smaller items ok, but this Im not sure. What are your opinions on this by looking at the ad? Does it sound and look like BS or does it seem ligit?

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/grd/2908777962.html

ron mexico75
04-02-2012, 10:45 AM
damn, this post gets 47 views and not one opinion?

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare
04-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Looks like you live close to me.
I mean, if you really need one...then go for it. Looks like it has been taken care of. I personally could think of a few other things to spend $1200 on, but everyone has different needs. I had a cheap one, and didnt use it as much as I thought I would have. Ended up going back to the old stick edger, especially on the intricate curved beds.

P.S. - Im bummin we ended up takin 1/2 the day off for equipment issues....it ended up being a very nice day around our parts!

ron mexico75
04-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Looks like you live close to me.
I mean, if you really need one...then go for it. Looks like it has been taken care of. I personally could think of a few other things to spend $1200 on, but everyone has different needs. I had a cheap one, and didnt use it as much as I thought I would have. Ended up going back to the old stick edger, especially on the intricate curved beds.

P.S. - Im bummin we ended up takin 1/2 the day off for equipment issues....it ended up being a very nice day around our parts!

Hey man yeah Im real close to Powhatan. Its just something Ive wanted for a while but ive been thinking....I just can't justify 1200. Have to have many mulching jobs. Oh well, maybe in the future.

**Yeah, weather doesn't get much better than it is now.