PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a picture

TexasTurfgrass
04-03-2012, 12:20 AM
I am posting here because I saw a picture of a water feature in one of the lawn & landscape trade magazines we receive for our lawn care services. Now I have not been able to find the picture again and I would like to show someone as an example. If you have seen the picture I am going to attempt to describe in one of the trade magazines please let me know.

In the center of the water feature is the focal point which is a large (maybe 3 feet wide and 2 feet tall) bowl that held water. The bowl looks kind of like a firebowl that is used around pools. Within the bowl was stones that looked like Mexican Beach Pebbles (or something similar).

Around the bowl there were more Mexican Beach Pebbles (or something similar).

On the outside of the bowl coming from the ground level were four streams of water that arched into the air and then landed in the bowl.

I know this is probably not the best description, but if anyone has seen this I would love to know which magazine it was in. I think it would be a much easier sell just to show the picture to the customer. The issue was pretty recent (Jan, Feb or March). I have been through all of my magazine 3 times and can't find it again.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Mark