PDA

View Full Version : Toro Titan mx5480

Star Landscapes
04-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Does anyone have a review of the toro Titan mx 5480 zero turn?

welldone2523
04-11-2012, 12:47 AM
Although they say it is a homeowner mower built with commercial work in mind....I own one and believe it to be at the commercial level. I am in my 2nd year with it and at 162hrs and the only thing I have done is regular preventative maintenance on it. I use this daily for my Lawn Care business...I have used it on the toughest terrain (against my wishes, none the less) and it has performed flawlessly. Because of this machine, I have nothing but a Toro fleet now..and best part....it was all free!!! Well not everything, I bought a Toro hat that cost over 10,000. Ha! IMO, I took a chance purchasing it with the budget I had at the time...I am now adding to my fleet again and will be walking through the Toro dealership doors next week to pickup a Toro diesel...Go for it!

newz7151
04-11-2012, 01:15 AM
at $6K, it's hard to think of it as a residential home owner model...

round about
08-01-2013, 09:59 PM
I purchased one last season at the start of the season. Its very nice but I have been a tractor type mower person. This is my second season with it. This is my second zero turn and my first was a John Deere Walkbehind which I used on hillsides next to the water front properties that I mower. I used it most on my flat properties.