PDA

View Full Version : stolen equipment... UGH

cutn4alivin
04-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Had my equipment stolen. Nothing like having to replace your equipment during a busy time of year. Since I have to start all over I was wondering if some of you guys wouldn't mind displaying some pics of your trailer mods that have made work easier for you. I might as well take advantage of any great mods while I am setting up new trailers. Thanks in advance

Gilmore.Landscaping
04-03-2012, 09:43 PM
You lost the whole trailer? They just hook and go?

cutn4alivin
04-03-2012, 09:57 PM
everything, they even went through stuff in shop. Lesson learned called camera's. I think it was a local landscape company scoping my business out. I am on the fence on whether to file insurance or eat it. Now days insurance companies look for reasons to jack your rates. I figured I should be open to others ideas on equipment choices and layout. I did just pick up a 2010 24/48 grandstand with 101 hours for 5k thought that was a good deal since I was looking for grangstands anyways.

LawnMan19
04-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Thieves really p!ss me off, and I hope they get what's coming to them man.

Earth&Turf RI
04-03-2012, 11:22 PM
everything, they even went through stuff in shop. Lesson learned called camera's. I think it was a local landscape company scoping my business out. I am on the fence on whether to file insurance or eat it. Now days insurance companies look for reasons to jack your rates. I figured I should be open to others ideas on equipment choices and layout. I did just pick up a 2010 24/48 grandstand with 101 hours for 5k thought that was a good deal since I was looking for grangstands anyways.

On the fence about filing? how much was your stuff worth....

cutn4alivin
04-04-2012, 08:32 PM
tens of thousands, however my company is not just landscaping. We perform all home repairs and remediation. Therefore I pay over 10k in insurance not counting workmans comp. So I am not looking for a rate jack or claim on my policy. As funny as that may be to most. However when you have 2 E&O policies they pay real close attention to any claim no matter what it is. Does it suck yes! Nevertheless, I have to look at long term.
I was hoping to get some creative ideas for new trailers but it seems to not be happening...