PDA

View Full Version : Lesco 48" dual hydro WB 180hrs - Very clean

Maco Services
04-10-2012, 10:44 PM
I've had this for more than a year and have moved it more times than I've used it. We bought it with 178 hrs with a bunch of other equipment, and I thought we'd put it in the equipment rotation.

Has fresh oil change, fuel filter, air filter. I have new hand grips for it to make it super clean. Has 180.2 hrs on it. Electric start, dual hydro, fixed deck, 17hp Kawi engine, very clean starts everytime. Freshly wiped down with fluid film and lubricated, ready to make money!

Would consider partial or total trade for combo of Toro, Stihl, Walker equipment, Magnamatic 8000 grinder, or other interesting trailer or heavy equipment trades. Preference would be to sell for cash

$2500 obo

Email me asap if interested! Any questions ask!

TinMan1
04-11-2012, 04:36 AM
Thats a clean machine

Maco Services
04-12-2012, 04:38 PM
btt---make offer. Handful of questions, but no one pulling the trigger yet. Will be traveling to Destin, FL area in the next couple weeks and travel into MS, TN, LA, and GA with some frequency. Will work with someone on meeting up for delivery if needed.

BTT. Very clean mower, well cared for, and these are built like tanks. Parts are available at all John Deere dealers. Dual hydro, 48, ready to work!

thebrit
04-15-2012, 07:38 PM
How much are you looking to get for the mower, i live in montgomery and looking for a mower to start up. really looking at 36 inch

CircleHService
04-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Which part of TN do you go to? I'm looking to buy something to start up with but hoping to get something local. I'm near Knoxville.

Robert

John_DeereGreen
04-15-2012, 08:05 PM
BTT. Very clean mower, well cared for, and these are built like tanks. Parts are available at all John Deere dealers. Dual hydro, 48, ready to work!
As well as Cub Cadet Commercial dealers.

I've got one of these branded as Cub Commercial with over 2000 hours on it and haven't done a thing other than belts and fluid and filter changes.

Maco Services
04-15-2012, 08:25 PM
I also have a fixed deck toro 36 belt drive I may sell for 1300, but it's an older mower, well cared for though, kohler engine that starts quickly. Make me an offer on the 48 if you are interested.

I come to Nashville, Chattanooga on occasion. Knoxville will be a trip this fall if D Dooley can get his he's out of his behind and make some football happen. Let me know if interested and we can work something out.

This mower is built like a tank, we just have all toros, and all are parts are consistent. The local Deere or Cub cadet dealers are a ways away, not that I'd expect to need them, but it just needs to get sold so I can put it back into the business. It starts first crank everytime and will cut like a champ. Thanks for the interest, it may go to eBay or local consignment if no one jumps on it soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maco Services
04-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Back to the top.....

hornett22
04-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Bump for you

Maco Services
05-02-2012, 09:57 PM
$2400 come and get it.

Maco Services
05-08-2012, 10:02 PM
$2250 needs to go.

Trades considered, high side trailers, leaf loader, or trades plus cash.

bumpkin
05-09-2012, 08:36 PM
When are you headed to Chattanooga again? What is your contact number or email?

Maco Services
05-11-2012, 11:10 AM
contact@macoservices.com

I can come to Chattanooga on almost any weekend, I've been looking for an excuse to take my little girl back to the aquarium.

Let me know. I've got a local interested, but they are waiting for some jobs to payout. I'd like to get this moved, so first with cash or acceptable trade/cash offer gets it.

Thanks!

John

DeansL&L
05-11-2012, 12:46 PM
I got a steal on a Lesco mower. It sat outside at the guys house I bought it from for a while. It was worse for wear when I got it, but after a little elbow grease, its like new. I only paid $600 bucks for it and I could easily sell it for three times as much. Good luck with this man, I hope you get it sold. You are right, these things are built like a tank, parts aren't bad, they're easy to work on, and that Kawi engine never quits!

Maco Services
05-11-2012, 01:27 PM
That's a heck of a deal. Some of the black lesco mowers I've seen go for a really good price, especially if they need "elbow grease". Project mowers can be found in decent supply if you look around. This one, however, is not a project mower, it is ready to cut and make money tomorrow.

This really is barely used, clean, kept indoors, key start like a champ everytime. Anyone interested, make me an offer or a trade + if you don't have the cash. Need stuff that is useful in the biz or entertaining in the house. Looking for a golf cart, pinball machine, slot machine, tabletop Ms. Pacman. Thanks for the bump!

Maco Services
05-15-2012, 01:43 PM
$2250 for a like new mower.....

John_DeereGreen
05-15-2012, 09:08 PM
If you ever come up to this part of the country, bring it with you and I'll buy it!

chuacro
05-16-2012, 12:20 AM
If you come Memhis I would strongly consider this mower.

Maco Services
05-16-2012, 12:36 PM
I could meet you in the middle any morning. A trip over would likely have to occur on a weekend. Pm me if serious.
Posted via Mobile Device

lifetree
05-16-2012, 09:13 PM
That's a heck of a deal. Some of the black lesco mowers I've seen go for a really good price, especially if they need "elbow grease". ...

From what I understand the Lesco machines with a "black deck", instead of the usual "green deck", were discontinued several years ago !! The local mechnaic that I use, he's the one that use to work for lesco here, said that the "black" Lesco machines do not have any parts available for them.

lifetree
05-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Thats a clean machine

Extremely clean machine at a good price ... free bump !!

Maco Services
05-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the bump. Yes, I've heard the same on the older black Lescos, I'd assume that why deals can be had on projects.

Any John Deere dealer has parts for these or can order if it's not in stock. I've gotten Lesco matching paint, handgrips, blades, no issues, even small nuts and bolts for another Lesco I had. Btt for the weekend crew.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maco Services
05-20-2012, 05:24 PM
BTT maybe one last time...pending local sale. If you are interested, please let me know or I may just unload it locally.

Maco Services
05-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Local sale fell through, buyer wanted it, but couldn't come up with cash.

Will accept trades on a high side trailer, 36" walk behinds, leaf vacuum, misc equipment. Will be driving to FL this weekend and can work out a meeting place if outside of Alabama.

$2200 - move it!

Maco Services
05-30-2012, 05:03 PM
still for sale...make offer.

twcw5804
06-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Still for sale? On mobile where you located
Posted via Mobile Device

Maco Services
06-11-2012, 12:12 AM
It is. Birmingham Al. Will be in Nashville this weekend if anyone in TN or KY is interested.

GreenGuysLC
06-12-2012, 01:05 AM
I am interested. I dont know much about the lesco stuff. Is this deck fully adjustable?

Maco Services
06-15-2012, 06:53 PM
They were purchased by John Deere last year I believe, but John Deere still supplies parts for them. They still sell Lesco equipment out of our local JD Landscapes stores.

Its a fixed deck, but it is fully adjustable by a variety of spacers placed on either side of the deck spindle or frame.

I've seen people use a fix deck, and pull the main spindle bolt to change heights between properties, not the biggest deal, especially with a cordless impact.

This is built like a tank, we just don't use it because of the properties we have. I'd also consider trading it in full or partial +cash for a 36" Toro walkbehind, enclosed trailer, magnamatic blade sharpener, Walker mower or replacement engine to retrofit my 16hp MCSD with a larger 20-26hp engine.

Let me know if interested.

clydebusa
06-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Still for sale?

Maco Services
06-16-2012, 08:42 AM
It is. Birmingham Al, ready to make some money. If we had use for it I would not be selling it this cheap. You could buy it for the engine, which by the way still has the oil disclosure tag hanging on the dipstick tube, you know, the paper collared tag that comes when it's brand new, yeah, it's never been taken off or torn off. This unit has been babied.

Come and get it!
Posted via Mobile Device

Maco Services
12-12-2012, 11:37 PM
$2100 trades considered. Moving shops this week and would love to sell. Email/call me if interested. I will be in Nashville, Atlanta and Mississippi all in the next two weeks, can work on delivery or meeting up if interested.

Will also be posting some Honda 21" mowers, echo blowers, Toro 36" mowers, stihl trimmer...misc parts and and spares.

Good luck!

lifetree
12-13-2012, 09:45 PM
WOW, I can't believe this hasn't sold yet ... these are nice machines !!

Maco Services
12-13-2012, 10:44 PM
Ive had people interested in it just for the engine and the hydros, spindles and everything else just are a bonus. I'm very surprised as well, was no issue to get parts at the local John Deere dealer. Come and get it!

wrangler0707
04-24-2013, 03:46 PM
Still for sale?
Posted via Mobile Device

Maco Services
04-24-2013, 05:09 PM
Nope. Didn't get any interest here so I sold it cheap on Craigslist. A guy drive up from Florida and gave me 1900. I was very surprised no one snatched this up, I cringed when I sold it, but it wasnt making money, so it had to go.

Thanks for asking.
Posted via Mobile Device

wrangler0707
04-24-2013, 05:17 PM
Dang, yeah I can't believe no one grabbed it for what you were asking. Lescos are great mowers, and for one in the shape yours was in and for the price?!? I would've bought it in a heart beat had I found it sooner, and I'm even in Alabama lol. Well congrats on selling it! Guy in Florida definitely got a great deal! Take care and be safe out there!
Posted via Mobile Device