PDA

View Full Version : love the product!!

GraZZmaZter
12-16-2002, 03:59 PM
I obtained one of your blade balancers from a business that i bought out a few years ago. I absolutely love it! Prior to the balancer i would use a screwdriver in a vice! LOL! Any future business regarding our blade balancing needs will be directed toward your company. Thanks a million!

Magna-Matic
12-16-2002, 05:18 PM
Hello GraZZmaZter,

Thank you for the kind words about our BLADE BALACNERS, and for the referrals, we greatly appreciate them.

Now, when you are in need of a 60 second or less SHARPENER, give us a try - we'll let you return it in 30 days if you don't like it.

Thank you again,

GraZZmaZter
12-17-2002, 12:06 PM
Thank you again for your input. I had no idea there was a company that boasted a "60 sec. or less" sharpener. Immediately after i read your response I w to your website for research on these grinders. I must say they look impressive. I now use 2 R.G.B grinders. A 3/4 horse, and a 1 horse. The 1 horse can usually get the job done in 5 minutes or less. However after 3 blades (6 if your running doubles) and 15 - 30 minutes later, 3-6 minutes sounds alot more efficient. Let me also include that i saved your website on my P.C. for future research. Thank you once again!