PDA

View Full Version : Robbed and Undercut AGAIN!

classy
04-23-2012, 05:43 PM
How are you guys stopping people from taking your ideas on initial consultation, and then finding someone CHEAPER to fulfill YOUR IDEAS?

The low ballers are driving me up the wall, but it's the last time they take my ideas for no charge.

Thanks ahead of time!

Green Feet Lawn
04-23-2012, 07:25 PM
You can charge a fee for the plans. If they hire you to do the job, then you can deduct it from the whole job.

robtown
04-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Buy a tablet and load your pictures on the tablet and let them view it on the tablet. This way you leave with all you pictures and they would have to recreate it from memory.

CCA Green Services
04-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Buy a tablet and load your pictures on the tablet and let them view it on the tablet. This way you leave with all you pictures and they would have to recreate it from memory.

I truly agree with you....:clapping: God give it to you.... to create scapes....:cool2:

KrayzKajun
04-23-2012, 09:13 PM

Bingo. That's exactly what I'm doing. If I do draw a design, scan it as an image file, show the design on the tablet.
Posted via Mobile Device