PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone quit reading the "Out the Window" thread???

LAWNS AND MOWER
12-17-2002, 11:59 PM
I know I have. UNSUBSCRIBED. I'm sure Garry has a wealth of knowledge to share, so why doesn't he just write his book, we can all buy it and he becomes rich (that divorce will cost him big $$$$$$$$$).

bilbo7021
12-18-2002, 12:05 AM
aparently somebody is still reading it cause it's right behind this thread as #3 again :D

Wesley's Lawn
12-18-2002, 12:18 AM
Lol when i first saw it and how many pages ther were i just read a few parts of the first page and left it.

nu83
12-18-2002, 12:19 AM
What a waste, if anything of substance was said in that thread it is lost in the piles of nonsense surrounding it. I read 3 pages and unsubscribed.

65hoss
12-18-2002, 12:35 AM
I unsubscribed to it a while back. There is really good info there, but if a new thread were started it would be a much better way to put the info out there. I have no idea why people keep making it longer and longer.

LAWNGODFATHER
12-18-2002, 12:36 AM
Naw it's mostlt Gary/turfdog, then he posts something worth reading then...........leaves you haning on the edge of your seat then says..................................... "The proctologist called...they found your head."

LAWNS AND MOWER
12-18-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by 65hoss
I unsubscribed to it a while back. There is really good info there, but if a new thread were started it would be a much better way to put the info out there. I have no idea why people keep making it longer and longer.
I agrree Hoss. There is some good info in there, but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Mykster
12-18-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by LAWNS AND MOWER
so why doesn't he just write his book, we can all buy it and he becomes rich

You ever................see................books.............written.............like........

.............this? lol

odin
12-18-2002, 01:01 AM
Drive a stake though it put it to rest in a nice coffin maybe it will make the graveyard grass grow green.

HarryD
12-18-2002, 02:15 AM
yep I looked at some of it but could not read it because garry/turfdog needs to go back to school :confused: and learn to write

Tony Harrell
12-18-2002, 05:28 AM
Funny you mentioned it. I have been noticing it growing out of control for some time. Last night I went to the last page and it seemed like a lot of nonsense. Proctologist----head, that was funny though.

Toroguy
12-18-2002, 12:49 PM
He is really proud of the "five star" rating.

I voted it a one star, and recommend y'all vote. One star being worst five stars being outstanding.

I lost it when he started to critique others, now he's making veiled threats. :dizzy:

He dislike blobs:confused:

Go vote!

Green Pastures
12-18-2002, 01:35 PM
Are they even talking about the 1/3 rule anymore? Or has it degraded to a my thing is bigger than your thing like mose every other thread here.