PDA

View Full Version : Almost done!!!!!!!!

Green Pastures
12-18-2002, 10:40 AM
I've got two more major and final Fall yard cleanup's to do today and that's it for the year! I'm pretty stoked.

I need the break this year. It's been a long year, lots of work, lots of growing. It's been stretching me to my limits. My physical limits and the limits of my faith. God has been good, and He's been there every step of the way. Ha Ha, sometimes in fact I think He's been waiting on me to catch up with Him.

Thank you to everyone here who has answered my questions, and put up with my attitude sometimes.

Merry CHRISTmas to all of you, and I wish you prosperity, blessings and safety in the coming year. God bless all of you.

Gravely_Man
12-18-2002, 11:03 AM
Glad you are almost done for the year. This has been a very difficult or challenging year for many of us due to the drought. Do you have anything else lined up for the off season?

Have a happy holiday season,

Gravely_Man

We do 4 U
12-18-2002, 05:50 PM
I'm right there with you GP. I have one more to do on Friday, then a few drive buys, then I will be done. I will start my winter job in a few weeks, so at least I will have a few weeks off.

Jusmowin
12-18-2002, 06:41 PM
Thank goodness I only have 2 or 3 more lite clean up days and then Im takeing untill the first of the year off!

BTW too all the hampton roads VA people here,does anyone know when the Hort conference/ equipment show at the pavillion in VA beach is this year? Havent heard any dates so far.

65hoss
12-18-2002, 06:56 PM
Congrats on the good season.

BTW, from my experience, God is always waiting for us to catch up with him. Have a great off season.

Mark
12-18-2002, 07:38 PM
GP glad for your great season, also glad to hear your words about our Lord, He is always with us and always gives us the season we deserve,put him first and the rest will be taken care of, I still have 2 cleanpus then ill be ready for a nice winter break...To all Lawnsite Members Merry Christmas and God Bless...........Marks Mowing Service

Shuter
12-18-2002, 07:56 PM
I have three more big clean-ups left. Luckily I ran across a laboror who is out of work and looking for a few days of pay before Christmas. That one extra pair of hands will make a big difference. A break for the holidays. Have 2 tree jobs already scheduled for first week in January.

MOW ED
12-19-2002, 08:55 AM
Congrats on the season and Happy Holidays. I saw the post title and I thought I would see an old post mayby from November. I put my equipment to rest before Thanksgiving and am already 1 month into my beefing up period. (sitting by computer getting fat not doing lawn work)

We have had weather in the high 40's and rain the last few days, almost like spring but I know what is ahead. Good Luck in the off season.

Randy Scott
12-19-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by MOW ED
and am already 1 month into my beefing up period. (sitting by computer getting fat not doing lawn work)

Ed, have you been peeking in my window? Same going on here. Funny how it takes 2 months in spring to lose 10 pounds, and 2 weeks in fall to gain it back. Somethings just aren't fair!
:)