PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Equipment

TNTCuttingEdge
04-29-2012, 09:34 PM
South Jersey Landscaping Company. We have been robbed with in the last couple of weeks. Redmax, Echo and Kawasaki equipment stolen. Please look out for the equipment. It happened to us it can happen to you. Please post if there is any info regarding any theft in this region.

Jimslawncareservice
04-29-2012, 09:53 PM
That sucks. I'll bring it back. I thought you didn't need it anymore. J/k. We have had a string of jewlery stores getting broke into around my state (mn).
Posted via Mobile Device

blk90s13
04-29-2012, 10:15 PM
I am on craigslist all day will keep an eye out for you any mowers ? there is lots of mowers on there now

kawasaki guy
08-13-2012, 05:20 PM
sorry for your loss.

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING
08-13-2012, 06:34 PM
Theives are scumbags!
Get a job, make a living, leave us hard working guys alone.
Posted via Mobile Device

kawasaki guy
09-03-2012, 07:09 AM
i will keep an eye out for it if it is still missing. i am in NJ too.

Hortus
09-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Almost 2 weeks since my Stihl HT-101 was lifted and still hot about it.

Hope you can get the gear back.

Duekster
09-03-2012, 09:23 AM
It happens far too often. Is there a good way to mark it so it can not be sold? I suspect it was not sold but is being used by some low baller that could not afford to replace it.

Hortus
09-03-2012, 11:38 AM
It happens far too often. Is there a good way to mark it so it can not be sold? I suspect it was not sold but is being used by some low baller that could not afford to replace it.

The local law enforcement around here, suggest writing your drivers license number near the serial number. When I was talking with the officer who was giving me my case number, having that serial number is a big help to assist in recovering, but of course is no promise of return.

That's what I'm thinking Duekster is where mine is at. I have been monitoring the local craigslist and classified, with also going by several of the pawn shops initially afterwards, but haven't seen turned up as of yet.

JLSLLC
09-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Im sorry to hear about everyones loss that posted. if your in my area or following this thread add some pictures or something to go by. I got robbed for my quad in july, I KNOW the feeling