PDA

View Full Version : V-nose Trailers

Deererunner
05-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Ok, so I am buying another enclosed trailer this weekend and I have been looking at V-nose and flat. Pretty much narrowed done to one of each kind I like. Though I have never owned or used a V-nose, I want to hear what people think of them. Do you like them and why or do you know prefer them and why. I am leaning towards to what I have always used but open to trying new ideas. If you have any input on them, I would love it, Thanks!

BJWLAWNCARE
05-05-2012, 07:41 PM
I love the V-nose. I have a Haulmark 6 X 12. I built 2 sets of shelves in the nose for my BP blower and hedge trimmer. This way the mowers have an extra 18 inches of room to go under the shelves. I also have zero drag. Buy the V-nose.

EverestLandscape
05-16-2012, 10:51 PM
I have a 7x16 v nose and as far as i know just by common sense and physics it cuts through the air better. Also in my case basically you pay for a 16' but with the 2' V you get an 18'. I like the v because the shelves that i built are in the v and not encroaching on the useable trailer space...if that makes sense. I can snag a couple pictures if you need...let me know i hope this helps.