PDA

View Full Version : What would ya'll do

Mowwithhustler's
12-20-2002, 10:50 PM
Here it has been crazy in north carolina every one wants you to come and cut up there trees that fell during our pretty bad ice storm, We had, but when u have yards to mow and trees to cut thast allot of work to be done and tottally different catogories im looking for a nice wood chipper that has a volkswagen engine to make it run. what would ya'll do i bought a new husky 36inch chain saw and i cant figure out how to choke it caseu it dont have a neck

crazygator
12-21-2002, 12:16 AM
Tie a rope to it, drop it over the side of your boat. Would make a great boat anchor.....:angel:

LAWNGODFATHER
12-21-2002, 02:35 AM
Chippers didn't come with VW's engines, most had Ford idustrial gas for the tyope you are discribing.

Them is the 4 bangers ya be looksin for.

Second, if you can't figure out how to start a saw bigger than you, leave it sit, we all know your track record with equipment.

Last thing I want to read about is a 10 year old nimcompoop cut his thinggy off with a chain saw.

Let the people that know what they are doing handle the situation.

Premo Services
12-21-2002, 09:15 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

rodfather
12-21-2002, 10:45 AM
36" chainsaw!!! What in the world kind of trees are planning on using that for? Sequoia's:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Brickman
12-24-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by LAWNGODFATHER
Chippers didn't come with VW's engines, most had Ford idustrial gas for the tyope you are discribing.

Them is the 4 bangers ya be looksin for.

Second, if you can't figure out how to start a saw bigger than you, leave it sit, we all know your track record with equipment.

Last thing I want to read about is a 10 year old nimcompoop cut his thinggy off with a chain saw.

Let the people that know what they are doing handle the situation.

ROFLMAO Mike. That is good. We would hate to see him bend his "BAR" on the saw. :D :D

greenman
12-24-2002, 12:40 AM
What really happened.........I was watching the chick next door tanning nude and I accidently cut off the wrong stick!!!