PDA

View Full Version : WTB:CT: Looking to purchase a Fertilization Company Business in CT

Green Scape
05-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Hey Guys,
My company and I are looking to purchase a fertilization company in whole or even just a route or two in Connecticut. Specific locations are not a big deal right now. This is a great way to help transition someone into retirement or for someone who is looking for a painless exit strategy. I have purchased a few local businesses in the last couple years, and it went smoothly and ended up being a great situation for both parties. So, if this sounds like something any of you guys are interested in or know someone who would, please PM me! Willing to wait until the end of this season, or even Winter, or tomorrow, either way works for us. Thanks

Green Scape
05-24-2012, 05:42 PM
So i was able to make contact with a couple companies.....problem is, we dont need more of the maintenance, we just need the chemical accounts....maybe someone will be interested in parting out a town or two....please ask around if you know someone in CT, thanks guys

Green Scape
07-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Just checking in

Green Scape
08-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Also, any guys on here looking to form a new business relationship? I work with a few companies with in my service area, you give me work, I give you work......some guys even make money on my applications...just a thought!