PDA

View Full Version : landscape trailer that I can also haul a bobcat on

LawnScapers of Dayton
05-15-2012, 08:11 PM
I am considering a trailer that I can haul mowers etc. on , but also haul a Bobcat or tractor on.......can anyone give me any specific manufacturers or models to look at ....thanks

John_DeereGreen
05-15-2012, 10:21 PM
I know Kaufman and Moritz International make them, and there are probably a lot more out there.

I had a Moritz International for a year or so, but the problem with it was, being heavy enough to haul a skid steer made it so heavy it killed fuel mileage for daily mowing routes. It's cheaper to have 2 trailers, at least in my case.

Barrett Landscaping
05-15-2012, 11:53 PM
i have a 16' pj trailer that has a hd gate with "kickers" on it and is rated for 10k. still has a wood deck and a mesh gate for mowers. it works for me since i dont haul a bobcat or tractor all the time. if you are going to be hauling one all the time it probably would be best to get two separate trailers.

JDGlandscape
05-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Pretty much most 7500 gvw trailers with the dual 3.5k axles will get the job done. I have a 15.5 foot one that is heavy duty for a landscape trailer and weighs about 1000 pounds, so it can hold about 6500 pounds which most skid steers will fall under. I wouldnt use this trailer if all i did was move a skidsteer with it, but it serves as a great dual purpose trailer

LawnScapers of Dayton
05-18-2012, 06:40 PM
Ok thanks......I only haul the bobcat periodically....I will check those out.......