PDA

View Full Version : Instant Garage

affprop
12-22-2002, 02:36 PM
I just got done today putting up one of those Cover-it Portable Garages. I think it is going to work out fine my mowers and pumps for the winter, but what a pain inthe a__. The directions were anything but clear on things. I felt like its Christmas eve putting my kids toyes and stuff together. You would think they know there selling these things to people that dont put them up everyday so they should give better clearer dirictions Oh well that was my Sunday. Have a good Christmas and A safe prosperous New Year to all.

eslawns
12-22-2002, 03:47 PM
Can you post a website for the product? I'm interested in getting one of these to keep some of my gear out of the weather.

lrose2
12-22-2002, 04:40 PM
Yea! I had one also. Then found out I was in violation when zoning came to see me. Hope yours works out better.

wmsland
12-22-2002, 08:37 PM
I purchased one this past spring only it was smaller than the garage size (8' X 10'). The price was comparable to building the same size shed out of wood, but when I move the Cover-It can be taken apart and moved. So far it has worked out great. I also found the directions to be a little vague at times, but in my opinion it's a great product.

plymouthvaliant73
12-23-2002, 03:47 PM
I've got two of these (12x20) and they've been great. Just a warning that the mice love these things. Be sure to check over your equipment in the spring. If you keep the door rolled up in the summer watch for birds and hornets.

~p