View Full Version : Per Visit Billing Added to Jobber
05-21-2012, 08:38 PM
I just wanted to make a quick announcement about a major feature upgrade we deployed to Jobber (http://www.getjobber.com) over the weekend, since it's something a lot of you have been asking for.
We've added Per Visit Billing functionality to Jobber, and the early reviews have been fantastic! This significant step forward for us brings with it a number of other improvements, including, but not limited to Service Dates on Invoices.
You can read more about these exciting improvements in the Jobber Blog post we put up on the topic today: http://blog.getjobber.com/2012/05/introducing-per-visit-billing-in-jobber/
We also recorded a quick Feature Introduction Video that you can find here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFKnAWwBwWY
We hope these improvements hit the spot for many of you, and we look forward to continuing to bringing you more good news in the near future!
If you've got any feedback for us please get in touch via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), Facebook (www.facebook.com/GetJobber) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/GetJobber).
Sam & The Whole Jobber Team
06-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Hey guys. Been trying y'alls software out this month and for the most part I like it. There are just a few items that are preventing me for confidently signing up and moving the whole operation over to it (i've just been running my 1 construction crew on it and have left the other divisions off for now)
1) Need to be able to put a price on man-hours (i.e. when a crew member does a time sheet I want to see his billed rate on the job page in addition to the hours) Right now when doing a project my office still has to go though each day of work and add up the hours for each different class of employee (not everyone cost the same) You having the total man-hours listed does not a bit of good because no one cost the same. *See first attachment*
2) Really would rather have an iPhone app instead of the web interface. While the web interface does work it's very cumbersome and loads slowly. I think if you had the app (which of course would be pulling data from the web) it would work better. The page changes (clicking on links, going back, searching) are what really bog down the web page on the iPhone, I'd think an app that had all the "flair" y'all are going for would speed things up a bit. Works great on my iPad btw.
3) searchable product database. We supply our customers with countless products, we have stone/irrigation parts/ lighting parts and countless others. It's unimaginable that I'd put them all in your pull down menu. You could argue I could just type them in every time as custom items BUT who wants to do that. We currently have our own software in filemaker pro but are wanting to modernize and go into the cloud per say. This is a big item for us. *See image 2*
All and all I like where y'all are going, I think my suggestions will make your program even better
Toms Creek Nursery & Landscaping
06-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Thanks a lot for the feedback! I'm proud to tell you that all of the items you bring up are things that are on our near term roadmap, with the exception of Inventory Management, which is a little more medium term. Allow me to elaborate.
1. Man-Hour pricing as well as product costs is something that will be coming soon as part of the Job Costing functionality that we're currently working on.
2. We have a plan that we will be moving forward soon to build out a new mobile interface that will be bundled as both a native iPhone and Android app. The reason we started with a web based mobile application is because the product is changing and being improved upon so quickly. The Apple App Store in particular requires an approval process that can take many weeks, which would of course be a problem for us and our users if we were to add or change critical functionality in the application, but have it not available in the mobile app for several weeks. Now that the core functionality has stabilized we have a little more freedom to go the native app route. Stay tuned!
3. We have medium term plans to build Inventory Management functionality into Jobber, and a searchable product database will certainly be a part of this kind of functionality.
We're constantly working to improve Jobber, adding new features regularly and paying close attention to the needs of our customers. Thanks a lot for the feedback. I hope you choose to use Jobber, and we look forward to the opportunity to help you grow and improve your business.
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.