PDA

View Full Version : My Website in progress

ksland
12-23-2002, 11:39 PM
What do you think so far? Its about 25% done.
http://www.kandslandscape.com

crazygator
12-24-2002, 01:16 AM
Looks pretty good. Might want to make the large text a little smaller, and double check all links. The aeration one does not work.

I love doing web design so if you need help just ask.

bubble boy
12-24-2002, 10:13 AM
i really like the opening page...your logo looks real sharp.

what will the log in button be for? online payments?

Fine Lines Lawn
12-24-2002, 10:24 AM
The site is looking good, and that's a very nice looking logo.

ksland
12-24-2002, 01:04 PM
Thanks you very much for the kind words, it means a lot from a person with a website that ROCKS! :drinkup:

loganshardscape
12-25-2002, 11:12 PM
http://www.loganshardscape.com

what do you think?

wojo23323
12-26-2002, 08:43 AM
Logan and ksland - They both look great. ksland, what program are you using to design yours?

ksland
12-26-2002, 03:15 PM
Dreamweaver MX, excellent program with very little limitations

gogetter
12-26-2002, 03:50 PM
Looks good so far.

A couple questions, not site related. How do you schedule those 10 day cuts? Seems like that would be difficult to, as far as keeping a tight route.

Also, do you play Bocce Ball? Is that why you offer that? Kind of an unusual service to offer, and I mean that in a good way! Seperates you from the others. And a very good idea to provide info about the game on your site to kinda peak the interest of potential customers surfing your site.

Good luck with it!

ksland
12-26-2002, 06:22 PM
Go getter.... At the current time I mow on mon wed and fri. Use the days in between as makeup days. This allows that odd 10 day scheduling to work. Sometimes its 9 sometimes 11 but averages 10. My service area is a circle basically that gets made each mowing day. There isn't really a need to group lawns togeter by towns. As an example mondays you would do this section of town, then next day another...and so on. What I do need to do is fill in between the lawns that do have. I currently only do about 40-45 accounts and I am looking to double that this year.

I also use QBxpress by alocet, scheduling, billing and routing software which keeps things in order nicely. It is really easier than you may think. But doesn't apply to everyone as I notice.

As far as Bocce, yes I have played in the past but didn't offer it as a service until last year when I installed 3. They are fairly simple and I know of noone else around that does them so I will work on pushing those a little in the future. I can also install those in the winter time or early spring.