PDA

View Full Version : Mowers Being sold on the internet

olfrt
12-24-2002, 10:53 AM
:confused: :blob3:
Have anyone ever bought a mower over the internet?????????

Wright has their mowers on their web site for sale at big discounts???????????????????????????

I was playing on the WEB last night and saw it!!!!

It's called the cannel partner Program.

Has Any One bought a mower from them??

Their showing something like 20% Discount until the end of the month.

I've never heard of anything like this.

Don't get me wrong I've bought stuff from the internet before it is a first as far as I know.

You acutally pick the thing up from a local dealer from what I got form the site?

rodfather
12-24-2002, 11:12 AM
Dealer must be thrilled (NOT) cause he's getting no commision. Only thing he can hope for is warranty work and parts. BFD.

crawdad
12-24-2002, 11:15 AM
I went and looked at their cHannel partner thing. They don't have the new WB on sale, though. :(
Crawdad

olfrt
12-24-2002, 11:20 AM
Walk behind??????

Their doing a walk behind???

It must be new. I've seen their stand up machine in my area and the sit on machine but no walk behinds

Scraper
12-24-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by rodfather
Dealer must be thrilled (NOT) cause he's getting no commision. Only thing he can hope for is warranty work and parts. BFD.

Actually the dealer must be getting something out of the transaction as the program states you select which dealer you want it delivered to to complete the transaction. However, I would bet it is not that big of a commission as it is stated that not all dealers are participating.

longviewlawncare
12-24-2002, 11:42 AM
website? iw ould like to check it out. I am not going to buy anything from it cause i like my dealer, but would still like to check it out. Thanks

Scraper
12-24-2002, 11:46 AM
You're really not buying from a website. You are just placing order. You are buying from participating dealer. Olfart could've been a little more clearer.

Randy Scott
12-24-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Scraper
You're really not buying from a website. You are just placing order. You are buying from participating dealer. Olfart could've been a little more clearer.

That's what I was thinking also. I'm sure Wright and their dealers have something worked out, I hope.

crawdad
12-24-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by olfrt
Walk behind??????

Their doing a walk behind???

It must be new. I've seen their stand up machine in my area and the sit on machine but no walk behinds
Yup, the "velke mower." Someone mentioned it on another thread a while ago.
Crawdad

olfrt
12-24-2002, 06:17 PM
Wrightmfg.com is the web site

The first time I went on the site a letter from Bill Wright explaining the deal that we all do better.

Every one must be making money (and we get to share with better pricing for us) or they wouldn't particiapte would they.

There are participating and nonparticipating dealers so they must have a choice in the matter.

The deals seem to be good through the year I found a page on the site showing diffirent discounts during diffirent periods

I'm still trying to figure it out my self so if some one has more info let me know