PDA

View Full Version : Two Lesco Commercial Plus Lawn Sprayers- 200gal. and 50gal.

Benntheredunthat
05-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Hello, I have two Lesco Commercial Plus lawn/yard sprayers that are truly in like new condition. They have been stored in a dry warehouse and are in excellent shape, both functionally and cosmetically. They were used only on private property and never commercially.

The first is a 200 gallon sprayer, Model E 1526-17-18. It was manufactured in Feb 2006 and has a 5.5hp Kawasaki motor.

The second is a 50 gallon sprayer, Model E 1520-17-16. It was manufactured in April 2006 and has a 4.0hp Honda motor.

If you're reading this, you know how expensive these are to purchase new and how much used models go for- even with yellowed/old tanks and cosmetic damage (one in much worse shape garnered $2800+buyers fees at an auction in Kansas very recently and they're all over classified ads online for around $3500). Ideally, I would be interested in selling these as a package but will be willing to separate for a fair offer. Please feel free to text (three1four-6eight3-zeroeight34) with questions, if you would like any additional pictures/information, or to inquire about purchase.

Please note I am listing this for my employer who isn't really familiar with navigating computers and have been authorized to deal/negotiate as necessary. We are happy to work with shipping if that's what you need (the warehouse has a loading dock) but would also love to find a local buyer. Thanks!

Benntheredunthat
05-24-2012, 01:11 PM
I apologize, those are photos from another online auction I used for comparison's sake as my photos were too large and I am unable to edit the listing. PLEASE feel free to email me for the proper pictures- these sprayers have never been outside in the snow!

Thanks,
Ben