PDA

View Full Version : 48" Ferris IS1500Z and 14' Big Tex Trailer for sale--partial trade possible

tntlawn
05-27-2012, 12:34 PM
This mower is a 2006 Ferris IS1500Z 48" Commercial Mower with very low hours. It also has a striping kit installed and many sets of extra blades including regular and gator blades. This has always been garage kept and I have only used this to mow my yard and my neighbors yard. I just put a new battery in it last month. It has had normal maintanence and tires are 80-90% still. Basically, this mower is as new as you can get without the new price. It has 295 hours on it and has a 21 hp Kaw engine. I love the cut it puts down but I don't need this mower really to just mow what I have plus I could use the money for other projects.

Now for the trailer.....this is a 14' x 7.5' Big Tex single axle trailer with tube railing and many extras. The gate has added square tubing for extra support for heavier equipment to drive up....just in case it was ever needed. It also has a Knaack tool box mounted on the front which for me held a tool box, tarps, gas cans, trimmer string, and so many other thing. The box holds a ton of stuff. Also, mounted on the front deck of the trailer is a Prolocker mower hold down (DOT approved) and is lockable and on the side is a Green Touch Xtreme 3 Position Trimmer Rack. This is the Caddie of Trimmer Racks.

This trailer and mower has always been garage kept and are in awesome shape. This is great for a business start up or to add another crew. I could put this all for sale at a high price and negotiate down but I don't like to play that way. I am a no non sense guy and it is what it is. $5000 takes it all. All this stuff new is over $8000. Like I said, I don't need the money but I do have other project I could use it for so $5000 for all is what it is. This is quality equipment.

PS, don't mind the trailer pics, I do have some stuff sitting on it and using it as storage, lol.

tntlawn
05-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Here are a few more pics. I am willing to consider a crotch rocket type motorcycle on partial trade but no more than $2000 worth. Email me at t_houseATyahoo.com or call me at 219-916-2119.

tntlawn
05-28-2012, 05:55 PM
I may be willing to move a little bit on the price or even take a 36" WB also in trade. I am open to possibilities so if anyone wants to get creative, all I can do is say no so without getting stupid, lets get some ideas flowing.

tntlawn
05-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Nothing people??? Not even an offer? Oh wait, one person wanted me to meet them somewhere about 2 hours from my house. Come on people.

tntlawn
05-31-2012, 05:47 PM
I am willing to separate these items. $4000 or best offer for the mower and $1000 for the trailer.

JBLandscaping11
05-31-2012, 05:52 PM
Ill Bump it for you! and if you wanna, ill take it all off your hands for free! :laugh: 2 young kids trying to get started! lol, nice mower though. can you post some pics of the stripes? if never been interested in ferris, but i have never seen any of their stripes...

tntlawn
05-31-2012, 10:06 PM
I am trying to upload more photos but it keeps saying that I am missing a security token or some crap. I don't get it. I can email pics of stripes that this mower puts down. They do look great!

tntlawn
05-31-2012, 10:09 PM
These are pics from a customers yard I used to mow. I mowed it for a season with this Ferris.

tntlawn
05-31-2012, 10:11 PM
Here is a pic with the Ferris on the trailer with the Pro Locker in use. What a time saving item this is!

tntlawn
05-31-2012, 10:13 PM
That last pic was before the tool box was mounted on the front of the trailer, which is for sale and always garage kept.

TucksLawnCare
06-07-2012, 03:04 AM
I have a 6month old viking hot tub I will trade for trailer and mower. Bought new in december for $6,000, not a thing wrong with it, has been in the garage all winter. was waiting to build a deck this summer and just found out im getting laid off in September. time to go back to mowing.

tntlawn
06-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Trailer might be gone tonight so I will still have the mower. I am willing to take a sport bike and money, a walk behind or stander 36" and money, or just straight money.

tntlawn
06-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Ok, trailer is sold. Now for the mower. I haven't had any offers at all. What's up with that? Its a great mower, cuts awesome, stripes awesome, and the price is good. I am willing to hear offers.