PDA

View Full Version : Finalize Drawing in Realtime

rnh719
05-27-2012, 06:55 PM
I downloaded the free trial of Realtime to see how we would like it, overall I do. After navigating my way through it and creating my design I can not figure out how to save the final image to show the homeowner? When I save, it is only saving exactly what I'm looking at (think design phase) rather than the nice finalized pictures I have seen posted on here. Can someone please tell me how to finalize and save properly?

Thanks in advance!

zedosix
05-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Saving that image is likely not possible until you pay for the program. Its like downloading a movie on itunes and trying to burn it, not possible.

AztlanLC
05-28-2012, 01:57 PM
You have to do the walktrough option and hit f5 any time you want to take a snapshot, if you have the trial version the picture will have a watermark on it.

rnh719
05-28-2012, 04:26 PM
AztlanLC, thank you!! Wow, you can't miss the "TRIAL" watermark lol. We are going to purchase it and redo the design. Can you answer one more question for me, please? I am having trouble with the stairs, how do you get rid of the giant hole on the top section of the stairs where the landing would go?

Thanks!! :)

Dr.NewEarth
05-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Can you get a preview without the watermark? If so, take a picture of it with your phone or camera and save that.

rnh719
05-28-2012, 06:10 PM
Dr. New Earth.. great idea!!! I was taking a screen shot (without the water mark) and playing around with editing it and then trying to save it as a picture but your idea is much better and much easier. Thanks!!

AztlanLC
05-28-2012, 11:05 PM
I always create a retaining wall where landing is gonna be, then use the patio tool to create my landing and there should be an option for elevation just increase it to meet the top
Posted via Mobile Device

AztlanLC
05-28-2012, 11:06 PM
You dont have to redo your design once u upgrade all there is to do is open it in the full version
Posted via Mobile Device