PDA

View Full Version : Husqvarna ZTR

jlcare
12-28-2002, 11:34 PM
Wanted to know any info on Husqvarna ZTR's. Thinking of buying one over an Exmark mainly because of dealer support in my area.

grassdaddy
12-28-2002, 11:43 PM
i think their made by yazoo/kees for husky.i think i'd do alittle more shoppin.of the 2 you mentioned ,exmark by a mile!however demo several kinds if possible.:)

eslawns
12-29-2002, 12:24 AM
I searched using your topic line. This may save you time in the future and keep you from flogging a deceased equine.

http://www.lawnsite.com/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=203872&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

J&R
12-29-2002, 07:47 AM
You will need all the support you can get if you by the Husky.

heather
12-29-2002, 01:03 PM
my city grounds dept bought huskys and had to sub out loads of work due to there down time

IBGreen
12-29-2002, 01:47 PM
I have a Husqvarna ztr. It does good for what it was made for. I'm getting Walkers and exmarks if that helps.

Paul CHINN
01-22-2003, 08:56 PM
I own a variety of husqvarna equipment (chainsaws, polesaws, trimmers) and purchased a small frame ztr from the dealer last year. Excellent equipment, especially the stuff built by them (the mower is not). They appear to be aggressively going after lawn care market given the 2003 product line. Check out the 72 inch, 36 horse, turbo charged diesel, that is new to their line this year.

Envy Lawn Service
01-22-2003, 11:35 PM
:nono: Funny thing how people "down" equipment that uses all the very same running components as their "all-mighty" brand.

Go for the dealer support. They all can and will eventually break.

DLCS
01-23-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Envy Lawn Service
:nono: Funny thing how people "down" equipment that uses all the very same running components as their "all-mighty" brand.

Go for the dealer support. They all can and will eventually break.

I agree. You can't beat have good dealer support. He(dealer) is going to be the one you have to deal with when your machine(s) down and you have had a week of rain.

jlcare
01-23-2003, 07:59 AM
The thing is, my exmark dealer is excellent also but he is 35 minutes away from me where as my husqvarna dealer is about 5 minutes from me. This is where my delima comes in. I've never heard anything bad about exmark but then again I've never heard anything bad about Husky either. I know Yazoo made good mowers and that is what a husky is. Keep coming with the opinions. Thanks.

Gravely_Man
01-23-2003, 10:01 AM
I occasionally mow with a friend that has a Husqvarna ZTR when he gets behind. The reason he needs the help is due to poor time management skills and not the equipment. The mower has been very dependable for him.

Gravely_Man

jlcare
01-23-2003, 02:28 PM
Thanks Gravely_Man